Mar 17, 2014
florida
RUh6hHH.gif

HE'S DOING THE SAME THING TO US!!! WAKE UP SLATS

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
They scored 3, stayed healthy, and Grabner raised his value. Halverson has a cool story for his grand kids now. They also got Ottawa some points closer to them.

Nash, Zuc, Miller...geez someone forgot to buy them cups of Joe.

I quietly don't hate Holden, think he's been pretty good value wise but wow he was awful today.

Hopefully there's a move made tonight.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I mean I understand we love Hank but maybe he should ask for a trade. It is what it is right now. Rebuilding is not easy on vet goalies who have had nothing but playoff taste every spring. Things are not gonna get much better next year. Hopefully if things go right and according to plan in 2-3 years we can start competing again at a high level.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Never really was a contest.

This team is going nowhere anyway. Listening to Rosen and Micheletti talking about how we need more points--or whether or not we should move Grabner. WTF!---are they that clueless? It's got nothing to do with how well Grabner has played. It has everything to do with what we can get for a player who will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year. Micheletti particularly goes on to the point of nauseum and anyone with eyes to see can see this team is going down the toilet.

Truthfully I think we should start giving Henrik a break--start playing Georgiev and/or Halverson at least every other game. Why keep putting him into impossible situations expecting him to save something that's turned to shit? Well--I understand AV doing it--because he wants to keep his job. A replacement coach would probably do the same. We cannot go forward into the future with AV. He's f***ing cooked. I don't want Arniel or Ruff around next year either.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We're not quite here yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if some MSG glass people towards the locker room tunnel did this at an upcoming home game:

Oh man. thats rough lol .
Oh and isn't that the coach many fans wanted here? lol

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I think hes destined to end up there.

I read that StL was also interested though. They have more to offer.
They do have more to offer for sure, but Pitt is all in this year and no doubt with another stable experienced forward they win the cup again. Probably as it stands they win the cup again.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

This team is going nowhere anyway. Listening to Rosen and Micheletti talking about how we need more points--or whether or not we should move Grabner. WTF!---are they that clueless? It's got nothing to do with how well Grabner has played. It has everything to do with what we can get for a player who will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year. Micheletti particularly goes on to the point of nauseum and anyone with eyes to see can see this team is going down the toilet.

Truthfully I think we should start giving Henrik a break--start playing Georgiev and/or Halverson at least every other game. Why keep putting him into impossible situations expecting him to save something that's turned to ****? Well--I understand AV doing it--because he wants to keep his job. A replacement coach would probably do the same. We cannot go forward into the future with AV. He's ****ing cooked. I don't want Arniel or Ruff around next year either.
Absolutely. Clean house. AV, Ruff, Arniel all out.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Truthfully I think we should start giving Henrik a break--start playing Georgiev and/or Halverson at least every other game. Why keep putting him into impossible situations expecting him to save something that's turned to ****? Well--I understand AV doing it--because he wants to keep his job. A replacement coach would probably do the same. We cannot go forward into the future with AV. He's ****ing cooked. I don't want Arniel or Ruff around next year either.

Was thinking same thing but this is how it was during the dark ages. They are all about the toeing the company line.
Thats why i enjoy Maloney cause at least he does show some semblance of reality.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Truth be told, I gave up on them after the Islander game.

I spent the afternoon with my wife.

Frankly, I don’t give a rat’s *** about how some third line plug has “potential” because he has “speed”. I don’t enjoy watching “young” players “try”. It’s not enjoyable watching your team lose and seeing a franchise goaltender get embarrassed.

It’s a damn joke.

Let’s go draft the next Manny Malhotra and think he’s great after he puts up an exciting 23 Point season.

I hope you under 30’s enjoy this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad