Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Nashville Predators - February 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Not sure what people are pissed about. A bad team that is missing 5 regulars lost to a top team in their house. The only annoying thing is that they didn't attack Forsberg.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

darko

Feb 16, 2009
He just did overhaul the defense this past off season LOL
It's also his job TO fire the coach.
Instead he's allowing AV to dictate roster moves along with the rest of this nonsense.
**** JG

Overhaul how? By waving Girardi? Need to get rid of Staal. Need more guys that can move the puck.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I blame unfairly DD to the unlikeability of this team. Nothing personal to him as a person but I hate his game of skimming around the ice and getting knocked off the puck and not being able to engage physically

Reactions: Mandar

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
He just did overhaul the defense this past off season LOL
It's also his job TO fire the coach.
Instead he's allowing AV to dictate roster moves along with the rest of this nonsense.
**** JG
You said it all right there. I'm over JG as well.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Not sure what people are pissed about. A bad team that is missing 5 regulars lost to a top team in their house. The only annoying thing is that they didn't attack Forsberg.
people are mad at how the game played out. no fight in them. the refs were abysmal to say the least this game should have turned out to be much closer then it was let alone it could have been different if they called preds penalties in the first.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
he mentioned that Mac to Tampa is all but done or something to that effect. ill see it when it happens/ whatever gets us closer to the first overall im good with
What would Tampa be giving us for Mac? Their 1st is basically a 2nd, I know they have a deep prospect pipeline but are any of them potential impact players? Or are we going to trade Mac for a bunch of future 2nd and 3rd liners?

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
people are mad at how the game played out. no fight in them. the refs were abysmal to say the least this game should have turned out to be much closer then it was let alone it could have been different if they called preds penalties in the first.
The overturned goal was the back breaker

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
No point in bringing on a new coach at this stage of the game, this team is dead in the water. Reshape the roster at the deadline, let AV finish out the season as a lame duck, fire him immediately after the 82nd game and let the new coach start next season fresh.
I cannot argue with this. I just feel AV does not deserve his job at this point.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Overhaul how? By waving Girardi? Need to get rid of Staal. Need more guys that can move the puck.

Darko..He got fleeced in the Stepan/Raanta trade.
He's brought in all the wrong players all while asking them to play above their heads.
No center depth.The D sucks.
He actually thought LA and Chytil were going to step in and make an actual impact this year.
He continues to allow AV to run this team into the ground.
I mean..I can go on and on for hours.
He trashing an original 6 franchise in my eyes..

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
If you guys could’ve seen the look McDonagh gave Grabner after he went into the box near the end there. Things are not ok.

On the plus side, not only did us in the arena get a free Big Mac because the Preds scored with less than 5 minutes in the 2nd, but we also get a free Frosty because they scored 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad