• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Ryan Spooner: We've given up a lot of shots but most of the shots were from the outside.

The next time I don't hear that when the team gives up a lot of shots will be the first.

Well this wasn't the barrage of high quality scoring chances against like we saw in Vancouver which is the message he was trying to get across.

Rangers had the better scoring chances tonight. They probably lose this if Hank isn't playing but that would have been due to poor puck luck.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Hope this a joke, because they are defeating the purpose of everything they say and do by playing lundqvist, and playing competitive

It was totally a joke.

You don't build a winning culture by relying on your goalie to make 50 saves a night. I don't understand how some people are happy with winning these games in this fashion while only hurting this team in the long run.

Instant gratification almost never leads to anything positive.

This will correct itself eventually though. The rest of the schedule is much tougher after tomorrow.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
spoon.gif

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
When we end up picking 9th and miss out on all the elite talent remember these last 3 games
10th overall is where it really drops off

Dahlin
Svech
Zadina
Bouchard
Hughes
Dobson
Wahlstrom
Boqvist
Tkachuk

If we pick 9th we have a shot at one of these guys, if we get 10th overall I’d be pissed because that’s where it really drops off and gets kinda messy

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
I'm not little hyperbole/dreaming in my comment. after that weekend of loses to the sens and flyers reality sunk in.
They won't make it but the jackets suck and the panthers next couple of games aren't a walk in the park but they have probably the best player in the game right now (Barkov)

As great as Barkov is, MacKinnon is a freak.

btw,

I went through the "tank" experience with the NJ Jets this year. What a miserable experience. I rooted for them to lose and then they won a couple of games ruining their top draft pick chances. At the end of the year, we all wish they had lost a couple of more games.

The Rangers aren't trying to lose. We shouldn't get upset when they "ruin" the tank. We shouldn't get mad at fans rooting for them to lose or to win. It's hard rooting for your team to lose even though for practical reasons like draft position it's better to have them lose. We should just respect both sides of this coin from the fan's perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad