Svech
Zadina
Bouchard
Hughes
Dobson
Wahlstrom
Boqvist
Tkachuk

If we pick 9th we have a shot at one of these guys, if we get 10th overall I’d be pissed because that’s where it really drops off and gets kinda messy
You've seen Ty Smith's play recently?

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I hope we reach the play offs and play Tampa in the first round as the 2nd wild card team, eliminate them, giving us a higher draft pick, then play Boston in the 2nd round, eliminating them as well and then the Devils in the ECF.

The 3 trade partners haha

About as likely as my cat crapping gold nuggets on the carpet, but that would almost be too awesome.

Reactions: will1066

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
The code has been cracked.

Lundqvist stop the flood. Stop the f***ing world. You’re the only thing between us and the brink of sanity.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Henrik with two straight wins with 50 saves is great. I want them to get a super high pick but I’m okay with Hank getting 50 save wins.

He was on fire tonight.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
He basically said that the KHL is much easier on the goalies and while Shestys numbers are great he needs to see him perform in the NHL.
I mean, he's not wrong. Shesty is a fantastic prospect. But people who think because he's a .935 SV% guy in the KHL that that's going to translate immediately to the NHL are probably going to be disappointed. He's definitely going to have to adjust and get used to the NHL. He's a great talent and hopefully will be able to adjust and be our next starter, but I see a lot of people on here and twitter going overboard with the assumption that he's basically going to be another Henrik. There are only a handful of Henriks ever in NHL history, he's easily a top 20 goalie of all time.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
10th overall is where it really drops off

Dahlin
Svech
Zadina
Bouchard
Hughes
Dobson
Wahlstrom
Boqvist
Tkachuk

If we pick 9th we have a shot at one of these guys, if we get 10th overall I’d be pissed because that’s where it really drops off and gets kinda messy
Good thing is, with Gorton's rebuild mindset and with 3 first round picks he will surely find a way to move up in the draft if our pick for some reason falls out of the top 9.

I still think everyone needs to chill out with the losing intentionally. With the lottery structure now, you don't need to finish last to get a top pick. All 3 top picks last year were teams that moved up due to the lottery. Last year was the 5th time in 6 years that the team with the best odds at #1 failed to win that pick.

Devils had the 5th best odds and picked 1st, Dallas had 8th best odds and picked 3rd and Philly had the 13th best odds and picked 2nd.

Relax and hope that the trying to win and good karma from that results in favorable lottery bounces.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I have no words for how f***ing amazing it is to see that Hank did this again.

He is the greatest Ranger ever, and even with some of the fan base cheering against him, he's still gonna ball the f*** out.

Reactions: EssEmmEll

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
So, if we do somehow scrape into the playoffs, is everybody that is cheering against us right now allowed to jump on the bandwagon, or do they have to pick a different team for this year?

I'm not sure how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad