Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers(1) vs Pittsburgh Penguins(8) Division Semis Talk (read post 293)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
It's the middle of April. Not exactly Flu season.

Somtimes in Hockey hidden verbage, Flu means concussion.

While influenza season typically is from late October until early March, it can persist into April as it did last year.

#askyourclinicalpharmacist

We don't know if it is "the flu" or a stomach bug at this point. Either way let's hope he's good to go tommorrow.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
It's the middle of April. Not exactly Flu season.

Somtimes in Hockey hidden verbage, Flu means concussion.

lol I hope this is sarcasm but after the past week of work, I noticed kids are still getting the flu and stomach flu I had it literally for one day couldn't keep any sort of food or liquid in my stomach and then literally with the flip of a switch i was fine

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We need to get ahead in this series... Can't let them win without 4/6 of their defense

This! No doubt about it and no excuses. Let them win game one and their confidence goes up ten fold and mostly likely they get back a few healthy bodies for game 2 or 3

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
I'm just now getting over stomach flu. It's been 5-6 days and apparently there's a strain going around as other people have the same thing. I'm in North Jersey and know quite a few others who have the same flu.

Hopefully it hasn't made its way across the river.

Bah! I'm in central NJ and we seem to always get whatever affects NNJ and NY.. I've already had like 4 stomach viruses the last year... I don't need more! :rant: Time to stock up on Lysol!

BarbaraAlphanse

Already bored of reading all of the Nash backhanded comments. Can't you people come up with anything more novel to direct your cynicism towards? *yawn*

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The Rangers better push some pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C and Lysine to build their immune systems. This flu bug going around now sucks.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Everything has Vitamin C nowadays. Even bread. If you take supplements you're just peeing it out.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Everything has Vitamin C nowadays. Even bread. If you take supplements you're just peeing it out.

Not the pharmaceutical grade stuff as long as you take it after a meal.

Is it just me or does this week seem to be dragging? Drop the puck already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad