Post-Game Talk: New York Phantasmists vs. Washington Chevaliers. 7pm. 10.22.2016 (AD&D 1st Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Didn't Holtby play bad against the Rangers in their first game last year.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Sweds are passing too much. Even Buravsky not shooting anymore. Alzner and Niskanen are having rough night. Rags are continuos being our kryptonite. Gosh, hate that team. Loosing them boils my blood more than loosing to the penguins

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I'd like my chances to win the intended prize better in Nashville over NY and their future.

I understand the Rangers not being top 5 contender anymore like the past 3 years or so but everyone who says their future looks bad is pretty out to lunch. Hank prob has 3 more very good seasons left in him, by that time 1 of our Goalie prospects should be ready by then, thats the only area of our prospect pool that looks good. After Nieves,Gropp and Kovacs theres not much as far as skaters. They just can't trade picks like the way Sather was doing. Thankfully most of those picks were all in the 25-29th range except the 19th overall to columbus in 2013 they selected Rychel with. Adding Kevin Hayes and Jimmy Vesey was basically like adding 2 1st round picks. The core of this team going forward is all 26 and younger. Stepan,Zibby,Kreider,Buchnevich,Miller,Hayes,Mcdonagh. The real problem is Dan Girardi. We still need upgrades from the defense. So while there may be a few down years next year or the near future, it will not be 1997-2004 for sure. Im just glad we have a stud GM to lead the ship going forward. Caps are in a great position. Although trading Forsberg was probably one of the recent worst moves in this decade. As per usual, I expect to see you guys in April or May :laugh:.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Sweds are passing too much. Even Buravsky not shooting anymore. Alzner and Niskanen are having rough night. Rags are continuos being our kryptonite. Gosh, hate that team. Loosing them boils my blood more than loosing to the penguins

They're not our kryptonite at all. I remember we crushed them 7-3 or something like that at MSG last year. The game isn't over. Now, that team wearing black and yellow, that's our kryptonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00