New Western Pro Hockey League trying to launch

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Are you insinuating this is little more than a money laundering operation?

Or is it just me? Because if it’s just me, hey, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before.

No - the FPHL is a money laundering operation.

This is a league to create a place for little Francis to play "professional hockey," despite the fact that he was such a bender that his career should've ended in Midget B.

Michael Smitley

Casual Fan
Aug 25, 2012
Sylvania, OH
The Millionaires have a schedule now. Looks like they're playing a patchwork slate of other leagues' senior and amateur teams. For those who can't read the fine print, the schedule is posted on Scores/Schedules

chrome_screenshot_1660364484035.png

• Haha
Reactions: Roadhog

CrazyEddie20

Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
And this from whoever runs the WPHL Facebook messenger account....

View attachment 576695
If you follow Frankie Santelli's facebook page, his "core values" seems to be somewhere between Right Wing Nutjob and Full Blown Nazi, so I question what exactly the league's "core values" are.

None of those senior teams have sufficient revenue streams to be "professional," even at the ankle-bending levels of "professional hockey" that Frankie has played. It's literally a scheme so a poseur can keep adding lines to his Elite Prospects page. SAD!

Reactions: xECK29x and Roadhog

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
So this "league" is going to field one team in an NHL practice facility to play games against senior teams in established leagues? AND they kicked out the one city that was actively trying to be a part of that league? This is more of a clusterf*** than I had imagined. I will be surprised if this team in Vegas is not utterly dominated by the senior teams every game.

CrazyEddie20

Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
So this "league" is going to field one team in an NHL practice facility to play games against senior teams in established leagues? AND they kicked out the one city that was actively trying to be a part of that league? This is more of a clusterf*** than I had imagined. I will be surprised if this team in Vegas is not utterly dominated by the senior teams every game.
How big a dash do we think Frankie Santelli can be in a single game??

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Well there will be at least two players playing in the WPHL this season, as announced in these thoroughly detailed press releases

For slightly a few more details about their careers I will also add their EP pages
Chris Pascal at eliteprospects.com

Last edited:

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Well there will be at least two players playing in the WPHL this season, as announced in these thoroughly detailed press releases

For slightly a few more details about his career I will also add their EP pages
Chris Pascal at eliteprospects.com
Will they be joining that unnamed 104-pound defenseman?

Atlantian

Dec 13, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I hope we're not done talking about this shit show because Las Vegas has gone 1-2 in their first three games against senior teams, losing their second and third games 11-2 and 15-3 respectively. They did squeak out a win in their inaugural game 5-4 though

CrazyEddie20

Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
I hope we're not done talking about this shit show because Las Vegas has gone 1-2 in their first three games against senior teams, losing their second and third games 11-2 and 15-3 respectively. They did squeak out a win in their inaugural game 5-4 though
Nothing says "professional hockey" like losing to senior teams!

Hey, did @NJdangles99 finish that article yet?

Reactions: Atlantian

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
DAGNABBIT! I neglected to check the Penniless Puck Pushers' home schedule while me 'n' Mrs. JMC were in LV last month. Another opportunity lost. :booboo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad