New Sharks Uniforms for 13/14

Linkster

Beard goggles!
Nov 11, 2010
Coastal Sharkifornia
Once these things hit the ice, they'll grow on people. An object in motion tends to gather no moss, etc. I'm saving all my ire for the night Havlat re-joins the team, mid-March or so:

"Where did you get that jersey, it's awful, and those skates and that helmet, jeeeeez!"

SJSharks42

May 8, 2009
I love the away jersey, home is okay. Couple changes I would have liked to see:

1. No jumping Shark on the shoulders. Use the awesome fin logo. The current one is too similar to the regular logo.

2. No front numbers.

Other than that they're cool. I think the contrast between the black pants and the jerseys makes them work.

HometownHockey

San Jose Sharks new jerseys - three suggested designs

130826_Haslett2_L.jpg

http://www.ourhometown.ca/hockey/HH0126.php

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Honestly, I think that there needs to be some kind of orange highlight in the Sharks sweaters, feels wrong without it. It did look bad on the old sweater with it on the numbers and letters but the new ones look good, although I think it would look better if they made it symmetrical on the arms.

allworldcaucasn*

I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see them in action. I'm betting they will look good, look "faster".

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
They should have a throw back night a few games out of the year where they where the vintage that would be pretty awesome.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
It's almost like the person who designs it goes to UB south, gets completely wasted then draws whatever and thats the new sabres jersey.

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
They should have a throw back night a few games out of the year where they where the vintage that would be pretty awesome.

The Sharks organization is too scared to have throwbacks because they know if they made reebok versions of originals from '91 they would outsell "The Next Wave" and be the best selling jerseys in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad