New Sharks Uniforms for 13/14

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I don't know why people hate the front number so much. I think it adds a nice contrast to the front of the jersey.

I don't really care for the teal one, but the white one is really nice. MILES better than the one they've worn for the last several seasons. I'll be picking up a Couture away for sure.

It's where the SCF patch would go so the hockey gods are cursing us. That's why it gets so much hate. :sarcasm:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
It's where the SCF patch would go so the hockey gods are cursing us. That's why it gets so much hate. :sarcasm:

I agree the front numbers are dumb, but just to play devil's advocate, a SCF patch could go on the shoulder...

new-york-rangers-stanley-cup-1994.jpg

Although, the shoulder patch would still get in the way.

So yes, you are right. The hockey gods curse the Sharks for cluttering their sweater.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
icethetics concept just has a few tweaks and I think its much better
0820-justinwiltron-sjs.png

that looks amazing

ill just make a custom jersey and do that :laugh:

but i think on a player with black pants the white bottom would look a bit out of place. thats the only thing id change.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I think the away sweaters are perfect as they are but that lack of waist stripe is literally the only thing that makes people dislike the home sweaters, the collar is kinda whatever.

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
I can't believe I forgot about the example of the Cup patch on the shoulder. Messier was my favorite player, and I have that jersey. Jesus.

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
ill be honest with you, i dont like that. if the icestetics picture had the white/black/orange and the teal after that i think it would look better.

just my opinion though.

I don't think I've ever heard someone say a bad thing about the Blackhawks jerseys so I think you're alone here.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
I don't think I've ever heard someone say a bad thing about the Blackhawks jerseys so I think you're alone here.

thats nice :laugh:

but we arent getting the icestetics mock up, so who cares.

i dont think the lack of a waist stripe is criminal either..guess im the minority there as well.

Hertl Power

May 7, 2010
Bay Area, California
Just what I didn't want. All of our jerseys are now plain and generic. Nothing in them to make them stand out besides that they are teal. Next we are going to get rid of the shark logo on the front and just have large numbers there like the nfl.

Derp Kassian

Jul 14, 2012
Vancouver
Don't you guys think the shoulder patch sharks are a bit excessive? Should just put the simple "SJ" from the thirds on all of them in Teal/White/Black

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Just what I didn't want. All of our jerseys are now plain and generic. Nothing in them to make them stand out besides that they are teal. Next we are going to get rid of the shark logo on the front and just have large numbers there like the nfl.

Well in reality, there's not much originality in hockey sweaters. The concepts everybody liked were like teal versions of the Blackhawks or Red Wings sweater.

If anything, the fact that they look like they do right now make them somewhat unique. Yea it sounds weird but if you take a look at all the other NHL sweaters right now, the only one that they look similar too is the home Phoenix sweaters...and maybe the Kings home sweaters.

I like the new ones but I'll admit they're a bit plainish.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
If these had the fin patches on the shoulders theyd be ****ing gold.

and no front number, I would buy an away. There are 8 freaking 8's on Burn's jersey, with little else going on it looks pretty absurd. I like the laces alot and it's better then the last set imo; but it is not as good as it could have been.

Are they keeping the Black Jerseys?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad