Rumor: New Retro Reverse Jersey design leaked?

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
I feel like the liberty logo is always too low on the front of the jerseys. I get they need space for C and A on the front, but still, it would look better if the logo were higher up near the chest.

Adam Fox Time

Jan 1, 2020
BTW I think the Islanders have the worst jersey of the bunch. It’s like they had the idea to finally bring back Fishermen jersey, but at the very end Lou L stepped in and said “we’re not doing that” and this was the highly sterilized end result

NY-Islanders-1-1200x675.jpg

Last edited:

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I really thought the Flyers were going to play in long pants. What a tease I wouldev really liked that. Only doing warm ups in them.

BTW I think the Islanders have the worst jersey of the bunch. It’s like they had the idea to finally bring back Fishermen jersey, but at the very end Lou L stepped in and said “we’re not doing that” and this was the highly sterilized and result

Vegas is definitely the worst. But I have a weird dislike for them and Seattle participating .

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
BTW I think the Islanders have the worst jersey of the bunch. It’s like they had the idea to finally bring back Fishermen jersey, but at the very end Lou L stepped in and said “we’re not doing that” and this was the highly sterilized and result

Yeah it’s ugly as hell and not even in a quirky fun way like the original fishstick jersey was. Just bland and ugly.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I think St. Louis has the worst ones. Not too thrilled with Vancouver's either (Flying V missed opportunity).

Rangers did fine. Not super creative, but not super boring.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Are you blind

No I'm not. I don't like them. Proportionally the logo letters and logo are too low on the sweater, the Blue not looks prehistoric like it's from 100 years ago. And the yellow/gold make it too busy.

These things are going for $300. They should make cheaper versions.

Just wait like a six month-year on ebay or some sites until they have another jersey release for the league.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
No I'm not. I don't like them. Proportionally the logo letters and logo are too low on the sweater, the Blue not looks prehistoric like it's from 100 years ago. And the yellow/gold make it too busy.

Just wait like a six month-year on ebay or some sites until they have another jersey release for the league.
These liberty jerseys will sellout on the first and only production run and then regularly sell for $300+ like the last set of reverse retros.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I have to say they look really good

FguZAEIWIAUCWOM

They look great on the ice. Genuinely no complaints. As a consumer, I hate the vintage NHL logo on the neck with the obviously modern sweater, and the shoulder patch could be way more heritage-y, but as a uniform they actually look great in action.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
I was at the game last night. Lots to complain about but the Jerseys certainly aren’t one. They looked sick, cant wait to get mine (Got Fox so all im gonna think about was his snipe from last night in it).

NYR2007

Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
Anyone know if they are gonna sell blank ones

Edit: Adidas says it will be available 11/15 @ 3pm . They only showing blanks
ECDD4ABD-4552-422A-B64E-445B1065AFFD.png

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
i liked the look but lets never wear these again that was a brutal game to watch. not sure we even had 5 legit scoring chances. got speedbagged

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00