OT: New OT Bread

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I assume it's only for us Europeans but what's up with this privacy notice for the past month or so?

It comes on every now and then and I cannot click it away no matter what I click. Have to click "back" on the browser wich is super annoying. What am I doing wrong?

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
I assume it's only for us Europeans but what's up with this privacy notice for the past month or so?

It comes on every now and then and I cannot click it away no matter what I click. Have to click "back" on the browser wich is super annoying. What am I doing wrong?
Not sure what you mean. Can you post a screenshot?

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014

Super annoying. "More Options" -> ESC. This is the way.

Reactions: Kalv
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia

Same here on mobile. Refreshing the page helps. Not sure why clicking "ok" (or is accept) on it doesn't clear the prompt.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not sure what you mean. Can you post a screenshot?
Screenshot_20230705-230623.png

Looks like this. But none of the buttons do amything. I am pressing "back" but a great point about refreshing @Frosted Tips
But still, something's not right there, it's a bug. But idk where to submit it

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
View attachment 726488

Looks like this. But none of the buttons do amything. I am pressing "back" but a great point about refreshing @Frosted Tips
But still, something's not right there, it's a bug. But idk where to submit it
This site on mobile is a nightmare. I very rarely have the patience to post even a sentence because it takes forever.

I've never had an in-window pop-up like that. The ones that happen to me are usually at the bottom of the screen, but I have the same issue as you in that I can't click out of it no matter where I tap.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Get ready for the first tropical storm in our region since 1939 So Cal. I thought the Pacific Ocean off of CA was too cold for hurricanes/tropical storms.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Hurrah! I just managed to replace my homeowner's insurance policy, which was non-renewed for wildfire risk. I pay twice the price for less coverage and a higher deductible, and I am grateful to do so.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Not anymore, baby!
:eek: Yeah, we used to say we have earthquakes, wildfires and mudslides, but at least we don't have hurricanes and tornados. We had two or three tornados earlier this year and now a tropical storm (at least it isn't projected to be hurricane by the time it gets to CA). The earth is saying this is what you get after not taking care of me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad