New Mock Draft Anyone? 16 team playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Dec 14, 2004
i just think that if theres like 13-14 guy's who have a better chance being home to pick in the evening than it would be worth it. i know that making a list could work, but i change my mind all the time depending on what happens before my pick. the top guy on my list might not be who i want at the time i get to pick, that my only problem with making a list

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Malo said:
i just think that if theres like 13-14 guy's who have a better chance being home to pick in the evening than it would be worth it. i know that making a list could work, but i change my mind all the time depending on what happens before my pick. the top guy on my list might not be who i want at the time i get to pick, that my only problem with making a list
part of the problem with drafts like these is there are ppl all over the world here so everyone is on a different schedule. I say we stick with the original time slots and ppl that arent going to be around can just make up their missed pick when they are here or leave a list, cause there is no way to make everyone happy. I am west coast , some are east coast and some are sweden, etc so if we want to play we will just have to live with what happens.

cant really do a time schedule like that if we want a snake draft. taking suggestions , any one have any ideas.????

Last edited:

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
so we need six more teams and some final sayings about rules. any suggestions gladly taken or we can just go with a plain old 4 hour time limit for the first two rounds and 2 hour time limits for the remaining rounds.
anyone that can go to their team boards and get a few extra guys it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone wants to help co run this let me know through pm(prefer someone with some experiance)

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Wisent said:
So will we start the mock even without enough GM's? I could take two teams if necessary.
yeah i wouldnt mind getting it going . doesnt seem enough interest so anyone that wants two teams please pm me.
wisent will have two , I will have two and we need a couple more.
still have to figure out the best drafting times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad