OT: New Lounge: Hard "H" - Herb Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Man, I hate having a weight issue. My biggest obstacle right now is my seemingly inability to control myself.

Is your diet managable?

To me the biggest thing is finding something that you don't feel is constant depravation. No diet should cut out foods that you love, only moderate the intake of them.

I have a iced Capp every day. It's bad for me for sure, but I work my day around it because I enjoy it.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks guys

How y'all doing today? Such a beautiful day! Woke up and built a shed with my uncle. Which I then proceeded to lock him into. Leaf fan :naughty:

Hah! Classic Omni. Nice.

I'm doing pretty swell. Working on my last real school paper of the semester, have an episode of Friends on in the background, and I'm throwing a surprise party for a friend later. :)

(GK, no one has heard good things about you. Nobody pays attention to thoughts that come out of Peterborough. :sarcasm:)

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
If you remember me, my name used to be OttawaWantsTheCup.. I should say I haven't been in the lounge for a long time.

I totally forgot about this site until a week ago.
Right... Now I remember you... :help: Omni's memory is junk.
Have you heard great things about GK too?!?!?!
Still have yet to find out myself
Hah! Classic Omni. Nice.

I'm doing pretty swell. Working on my last real school paper of the semester, have an episode of Friends on in the background, and I'm throwing a surprise party for a friend later. :)

(GK, no one has heard good things about you. Nobody pays attention to thoughts that come out of Peterborough. :sarcasm:)

Everyone is now back on Friends as soon as I finished the series :naughty: Better have a new season come out! Got my hopes up.

Good luck on that paper! Give her hell my friend!

Is the surprise party for Chris?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Everyone is now back on Friends as soon as I finished the series :naughty: Better have a new season come out! Got my hopes up.

Good luck on that paper! Give her hell my friend!

Is the surprise party for Chris?
I read somewhere that Marta Kauffman said there would never be another season, ever ever ever.

So there's still a chance.

Nah, I think Chris had to work -- plus I'd have invited you anyways. :P This is for another buddy. Not a hockey fan, which is why I'm okay posting it here.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I read somewhere that Marta Kauffman said there would never be another season, ever ever ever.

So there's still a chance.

Nah, I think Chris had to work -- plus I'd have invited you anyways. :P This is for another buddy. Not a hockey fan, which is why I'm okay posting it here.
Ahh okay. Yeah, I wiki'd it the other day for the hell of it. It did get shut down by Marta (I believe)
DON'T RUIN IT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

Frozen lemonades from Tims are God's gift to Canada.

Chris isn't an HF person.

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Go get one right now. They are the best thing since canned bread.

ftfy.

search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad