New Leafs Logo Apparel

DuperLeafs

Feb 14, 2016
Has anyone heard when or if they have released Maple Leafs apparel with the new branding Logo recently? I've been looking for fitted new era lids but can't find any info. Perhaps won't be released until the new jerseys at the draft? :help:

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Yeah I'm not sure but I'll probably add a 3rd Leafs toque to my collection.

Very likely to get my first Leafs jersey too finally.

Love the new logo so much! (do think the blue jersey is a touch darker than I'd like though, but still overall awesome)

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
Can't wait to preorder my jersey! Not sure if I will go for the home white or blue away. Leaning towards the blue jays darker royal blue, so probably blue lol

Mat Fratthouse

Jan 30, 2013
Hogtown
really stoked on the logo but after seeing the world cup addidas jerseys Im a lil worried about what kind of tomfoolery will happen with the nhl jerseys with addidas at the helm.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
really stoked on the logo but after seeing the world cup addidas jerseys Im a lil worried about what kind of tomfoolery will happen with the nhl jerseys with addidas at the helm.

Seeing as Adidas owns Reebok, I suspect nothing.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
top things this season i've been excited for as a leafs fan

1. tanking/draft
2. logo/uni's
3. marner/nylander at wjc

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
That was my thoughts after seeing the sweaters yesterday. I felt good after the logo but now skepitical about the sweaters

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad