GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Ottawa Senators: Meeseeks and Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
What’s with all the old man hate on Rick and Morty?

I’m not a millennial, neckbeard or crazy fanatic over every new trendy thing but I found the show this year and think it’s absolutely genius.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Rick and Morty is up there for one of my favourite shows but we have been using a lot of memes from them this season, so I get where people are coming from aha

Anyways, here's hoping for another big game from Nico and Zacha.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
idc about corsi. I do care about the fact that, we've been outshot in 5 of 6 games. I'd rather that not become a habit this year.

So you care about shots for/against?
You know what corsi is about?

Let's go Devils!!
Hoping for another big NICO performance!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Neat, probably the best lineup we can ice right now. Some really good forward depth

And Prout is skating with Butcher on the last pair.

Reactions: Blender

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I dont think Hayes has been nearly as bad as many people seem to think, but he was pretty "meh" the other night against Tampa, so in keeping with my tough love is the best medicine for a young team mantra, I'm happy Noesen's getting in tonight. I'd sit Severson tonight too based on the Tampa game, but I doubt that happens.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I dont think Hayes has been nearly as bad as many people seem to think, but he was pretty "meh" the other night against Tampa, so in keeping with my tough love is the best medicine for a young team mantra, I'm happy Noesen's getting in tonight. I'd sit Severson tonight too based on the Tampa game, but I doubt that happens.

I don't either but I think Noesen is just better than Hayes.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I liked Prout in the preseason and thought he had a strong game against the Rags, so good to see him back in.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Instead of complaining about the content of the GDT simply sign up for the next available one and do whatever you want. Then you can take a bunch of time out of your day putting one together.

Exactly, it ain't easy!

I've never seen Rick and Morty so it's all over my head, but I've done enough gif GDTs in my lifetime of shows I'm sure people don't enjoy. :laugh:

Reactions: JK3

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Here's the full lineup, Amanda Stein saying it appears Cory will take this one. Hynes already said he won't play both, so that should mean Kinkaid tomorrow.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Older millennial not remotely into hipster/trendy stuff or neckbeards ha. That said, Rick and Morty is one of the best animated shows out in years.

The memes are getting overdone here but the Simpsons crowd would be just as guilty if memes were a thing then. But hey, thought we don't fix what ain't broke with GDT themes when the team is winning so keep these coming.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I'm happy Schneider is starting again, you need to ride him considering how hot he's been recently.

I still think Schneider has been the team's best player. We can rave about Bratt, Hischier, Butcher but Schneider is the spine of this team.

Reactions: My3Sons

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I really like how Hynes continues to tinker with the lineup despite the early success. It shows he's not happy just riding the wave and that there's constantly things that can be improved in our game. Coaches say that all the time but he's acting on those words. It also speaks to our depth, which is something we've lacked for years now.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
I really like how Hynes continues to tinker with the lineup despite the early success. It shows he's not happy just riding the wave and that there's constantly things that can be improved in our game. Coaches say that all the time but he's acting on those words. It also speaks to our depth, which is something we've lacked for years now.

And that's why some of us complain about Severson. Winning games =/= "close your eyes on stupid plays"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad