GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. New York Rangers - Stadium Series @ Yankee Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoDevils1983*

That's a tad harsh

I don't want him in the net and as long as he is in NJ he is going to get time in there. Sorry but all the soft goals he let in this year doesn't endear me to him. An .899 save % doesn't endear me to him. Also healthy based on what Lou does I don't see Marty being traded to a playoff team if we fall out of the race so really what do you expect me to say?

Islesfans1978*

That is the worst penalty shot call I have ever seen, he never interfered with the play and Stephan was holding Zajack's half way to the net.

Terrible call.

GoDevils1983*

The Devils decided the best way to honor the red and green uniforms was to play like a Mickey Mouse team today. :cry:

.. and that is why while I love those jerseys I never want to see them worn on a regular basis .. and I mean it

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Pete deserves to be canned after this game. We did it with Robinson at this time in 2002. He deserved it far less, and was coming off BACK TO BACK Stanley Cup Finals appearances.

I wouldn't be against ****canning him after this trainwreck but I have no idea who would replace him and if they would be much better. After seeing what Maurice is doing with the Jets, I'm pretty angry that we haven't made a change though. Something like that COULD spark us.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was deserving of a penalty shot?

That's what they do in these games. Touched at all on a breakaway and it's a penalty shot.

LA got a soft call for a penalty shot opportunity last night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad