GDT: New Jersey Devils Pre-season 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Lets remember Ryder, Clowe, Olesz, Boucher, Gelinas, Merrill, Severson, and Brunner haven't played together for any long amount of time.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Only the 2nd game in the pre-season and this powerplay is already giving me a headache... Of course one could say it's only pre-season and should improve, but given our past track record I'll stick with the former :cry:

Poor Maahhty hasn't had much help but he's not helping himself much either. I mean I feel bad for the guy and always want to see him succeed, but I honestly feel if Schneider doesn't get at least 60% of the starts this season then something is wrong. Unless Marty plays above his head for the whole season, then Schneider is the better goalie and he should be given more starts.

Anyways besides that rant, this has been a poor game to watch so far... Barch having 2 fights in one period should say enough.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Gelinas should be on this team if he continues to play like he has, looks NHL ready.

Clowe hurt already, hopefully minor.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Only the 2nd game in the pre-season and this powerplay is already giving me a headache... Of course one could say it's only pre-season and should improve, but given our past track record I'll stick with the former :cry:

Poor Maahhty hasn't had much help but he's not helping himself much either. I mean I feel bad for the guy and always want to see him succeed, but I honestly feel if Schneider doesn't get at least 60% of the starts this season then something is wrong. Unless Marty plays above his head for the whole season, then Schneider is the better goalie and he should be given more starts.

Anyways besides that rant, this has been a poor game to watch so far... Barch having 2 fights in one period should say enough.
it would be ludicrous

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
God help us if this is the Marty we have to see for the first two opening games of the regular season. Hot garbage is what he's been tonight.

It hasn't all been on him though, but most of the shots were stoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad