SiegenthalerHamilton
BahlMarino
SmithStralman
Vanecek
Schmid

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
It's a shame Jack Hughes isn't likely playing in this one. That kid is fun to watch. We'll have to wait on the Bedard vs J. Hughes battle down the road. Oh well.. guess there's Luke Hughes vs Korchinski. :sarcasm:

Mercer has no excuses now. Even New Jersey fans on their board are asking him to do something... anything. #ReichelBetter

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
It's a shame Jack Hughes isn't likely playing in this one. That kid is fun to watch. We'll have to wait on the Bedard vs J. Hughes battle down the road. Oh well.. guess there's Luke Hughes vs Korchinski. :sarcasm:

Mercer has no excuses now. Even New Jersey fans on their board are asking him to do something... anything. #ReichelBetter
Seriously…Jack isn’t playing? I’m going to the game…pissed if true.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I was wondering who was going to get a point first this season...

Mercer with the high flying Devils offense.

Or Reichel with our team full of plugs.

Reichel won.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO

Is one of the asks is to dump @KevinMusto as a publicist? There's bad karma and Kevin Musto karma.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

I just saw the replay of Hughes hitting the boards at a high speed. Nasty. Based on that, I wouldn't let him play tonight even if he wanted to.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I have HBO Max and ESPN+ and I cannot watch the game? This is ridiculous. Why are major sports teams screwing their customers? MLB pulls the same crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad