Post-Game Talk: New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers - 10/14/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
1 and 5. Never thought for a second it would be the Rangers and not the Jets with this record.

Here’s to tomorrow Jets game even if they lose their still 3x better then the start to this Rangers season

Reactions: Maximus

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
No in game adjustment yet again, just line jumbling panic.
Was Staal injured or just not used in the last?

Pavelec was pretty good, Zucc was ok, Nash was ok, Miller was ok, Fast was good in his first game, DeAngelo was up and down put shows promise, Shattenkirk is about our only D man who can get a shot through traffic, Zip was up and down.

there's no flow, no structure and really does seem like most are just going through the motions

Reactions: Maximus

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I think this roster has some major, major flaws but they played tonight the way the Rangers played against Dallas way back when right before Renney was canned. If they don't reel off a good streak here soon I could really see AV being let go.

Reactions: egelband

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Horrendous effort from goal out. Can't think of one player who played well. Maybe Fast.

That performance should have been booed off the ice.

AV needs to go.... like tonight.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It seems to me that they rushed J. Fast - he said like 7-10 days 3 days ago. :)

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Two practice days to work on skills before getting their jocks adjusted by the Pens.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I went into 2017 thinking the Rangers were cooked and the Giants/Mets would save me. Then the Mets had their worst season in recent memory. Then the Giants had their own worst season in memory and I thought the Rangers would be kinda good. Now the Rangers are horseshit too.

Someone give me something!!!

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Also, while he's certainly not the biggest problem with this team, I don't see Jimmy Vesey being an NHL player in two or three seasons.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Until there is a long-ish enough break for the team in which he can fire AV and give the team a practice or two under the interim coach.

He isn't going to "Gallant" AV. Gorton/NYR will probably be decent about it.
So if we go with this, AV will be fired on November 11th after the Edmonton game

Next game is on the 15th

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Until there is a long-ish enough break for the team in which he can fire AV and give the team a practice or two under the interim coach.

He isn't going to "Gallant" AV. Gorton/NYR will probably be decent about it.

You are right, AV can Gallant any player he wants, but we can't Gallant AV.

He should be told to hit the road today. He's paid a hefty salary. He's lucky he gets paid what he does, he's ripping off the team.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The power play looks like it's going to be the next thing to crash on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad