GDT: New Jersey (24-18-3) @ Carolina (26-15-5) 7:30pm (MSGSN2, ESPN+)

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1706205304035.jpeg

1706205453417.png

1706205630784.jpeg

1706205649019.png

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah I have next to no expectations but funny enough, I think playing a more low event game with a ton of hungry guys might help against Carolina. The obvious skill gap is there but they won't get outworked imo.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
No expectations I'd love to be impressed by 9:45 PM EST tonight. LGD!

Well, do I have some great news for you - tonight is a very special 2-part season finale of Hell's Kitchen and it should be a banger.

We're down to the final three chefs who cut through the rest of the competition and are vying to run one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants in Las Vegas. The episodes air from 8:00-10:00, so by 9:45 they should be close to announcing the winner and I think you WILL be impressed!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Well, do I have some great news for you - tonight is a very special 2-part season finale of Hell's Kitchen and it should be a banger.

We're down to the final three chefs who cut through the rest of the competition and are vying to run one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants in Las Vegas. The episodes air from 8:00-10:00, so by 9:45 they should be close to announcing the winner and I think you WILL be impressed!

Feel like I just read an ad.

And I'm sold! Count me in

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

IMG_3309.jpeg

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
For once we face someone else on the back end of a B2B. If we are going to complain about it, we need to take advantage of it

We don't have the roster to take advantage of anyone in any situation at this point. It is what it is. Just hope to be competitive.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017

I'd like to Lindy make himself or make someone else make themselves an idiot sandwich tonight!

Reactions: Dylan9z9

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Kind of curious to see what the fan reaction would be if we were at home. We wont be at the Rock for a while.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ

How many restaurants does Gordon have? Isn't this like the 26th season?

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
How many restaurants does Gordon have? Isn't this like the 26th season?
I’m a huge Gordon fan (hate Hells Kitchen as he acts overly irate for the camera). Dude is a great guy and an amazing chef. I have learned all of my cooking skills from him . I think he is around 55 sit down restaurants after the pandemic and dozens of food stalls.

Total 17 Michelin Stars throughout his career which is top 5 all time

Kind of curious to see what the fan reaction would be if we were at home. We wont be at the Rock for a while.
No change IMO. Majority of the fanbase knew it was a possibility

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm still irate at Ruff and company for how much they kept playing Vitek in November, despite Schmid having solid numbers in November, though with barely any games played. That Rangers game was really costly and pretty much on him. Couldn't even hang on for a point.

But they have really been sheltering Vitek this month. I can't complain about it. Since Daws has been up he's gotten over 50% of the starts.

Not too long ago I would have been highly skeptical Vitek wouldn't get this game, but they didn't give him the next game after his 6-5 win over Vancouver, and that game after an absolutely pitiful game from Schmid before that.

And I'm also glad they're not giving Vitek another chance for the team that beat us in the playoffs last year to finish the job on him, like they did by giving him that Rangers game.

Reactions: My3Sons

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
I'm still irate at Ruff and company for how much they kept playing Vitek in November, despite Schmid having solid numbers in November, though with barely any games played. That Rangers game was really costly and pretty much on him. Couldn't even hang on for a point.

But they have really been sheltering Vitek this month. I can't complain about it. Since Daws has been up he's gotten over 50% of the starts.

Not too long ago I would have been highly skeptical Vitek wouldn't get this game, but they didn't give him the next game after his 6-5 win over Vancouver, and that game after an absolutely pitiful game from Schmid before that.

And I'm also glad they're not giving Vitek another chance for the team that beat us in the playoffs last year to finish the job on him, like they did by giving him that Rangers game.
I wonder if the plan to make sure Schmid didn't lose his waiver exempt status this year was decided early in the season, and Lindy/Fitz used him sparingly intentionally as a result while Daws recovered / he looked for a goaltending trade.

If so then Fitz really does deserve some flack for going into the season with Schmid as no. 2.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad