New Head Coach search

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Add David Carle in the mix with Pando, Woodcroft and Leach. He's done a tremendous job at Denver
Just looked him up.

He’s younger than Brendan Smith.

Feels like it’s been a while since we’ve seen a head coach younger than 35 in the league.

Marc Crawford was pretty young when he coached the Avalanche and Nordiques. Paul Maurice wasn’t even 30 when he coached the Whalers.

What’s his name from Chicago fairly recently was pretty young. He had to be younger than 35, at least when he first took over.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Just looked him up.

He’s younger than Brendan Smith.

Feels like it’s been a while since we’ve seen a head coach younger than 35 in the league.

Marc Crawford was pretty young when he coached the Avalanche and Nordiques. Paul Maurice wasn’t even 30 when he coached the Whalers.

What’s his name from Chicago fairly recently was pretty young. He had to be younger than 35, at least when he first took over.

Luke Richardson? He was a pretty good hire for them imo for their rebuild, he had like a 20 year career as an NHLer. And yeah I'd love Carle but not sure let Denver lets him walk but the Devils at the least have to offer him an interview. I get big Cooper vibes from him

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Luke Richardson? He was a pretty good hire for them imo for their rebuild, he had like a 20 year career as an NHLer. And yeah I'd love Carle but not sure let Denver lets him walk but the Devils at the least have to offer him an interview. I get big Cooper vibes from him
No, Richardson has gotta be in his 50s by now. He hasn’t aged much since his playing days, but he’s gotta be early 50s, if not mid 50s by now.

The guy I was talking about was Jeremy Colliton, the guy they had before Richardson. He’s 39 now, but was 33-36 when he was head coach for them. He was the most recent pretty young head coach in the league.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
The success rate of college to NHL coaches is pretty rough.

Carle will get his shot, but I’m not sure it should be here with high pressure and expectations. He has zero NHL coaching experience (actually zero NHL experience period) and there are huge differences between NCAA hockey and NHL hockey.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Travis Green it is?!:sarcasm:

I'm kind of surprised. I don't know how many years they'll keep Sullivan around before firing him. This is like if we had kept Lindy Ruff again for next year after missing the playoffs this year.

Reactions: My3Sons

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
What ever happened to gronborg? I remember that dudes name was thrown around here a lot last time we were looking for a coach

Reactions: Billdo

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5260.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad