New Goal Song (choices in OP)

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
So its not a good idea fans are voting. Could end up with another horrible goal song lol

That's my concern as well, none of the 5 options originally presented were any good, I don't want the other four rehashed. Hire some professionals, don't leave this up to the fans again.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I'm glad they're not sticking with the goal song. There probably won't ever be as much unison as the original since it was just so damn simple, but the current song just doesn't feel right. The fanbase hasn't taken to it, so there isn't any additional energy after we score.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011

I'd like "Song 2" by Blur.

Very much looking forward to a live organist!

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Can't wait until they find more songs with the word "hey" in it that no one sings along to.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Stoked about getting an organ back! They really need to leave this to a media group to test songs IN THE ARENA to hear how they sound. That was half the problem with our current song - you couldn't hear it.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Can't wait for Green Day to make the goal song come back.:sarcasm:

I doubt they're going to go off the board, it'll be one of the ones that were presented in the pre-season.

Daisycutter

Dec 20, 2006

Maybe some version of this. It sounds sort of like a bluesy brass bonanza to me. Also the name of the song is perfect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad