Line Combos: Need New Lines ASAP

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
He had a secondary assist, and I'm pretty sure his primary assist on the Richards goal wasn't a pass, but either a rebound off his shot, or it just hit off him. So let's take it easy there.

I think JT continues to make questionable decisions with the puck in every zone. I think his speed is overstated. I think his two-way game is overstated. I do not think he is ready. When the game is close in the third period, I don't want JT Miller on the ice in any zone. Not yet.

On your second point, I hesitate to breakup the Poo-Brass-Zucc line. That's a Tortorella "rob Peter to pay Paul" kind of move as he used to say. They are the only line that has really shown any consistent cohesion between our units. I think it would be wise to keep them together at ES, but possibly break them apart on the PP.

When they are playing well, the Pouliot - Brassard - Zuccarello line are very good at getting to the puck first, turning, and making a quick pass to a teammate darting through the slot. When the opposition makes an effort to clog the middle, they struggled, like the rest of the team.

But at least this line does some things well at even strength if things break right.

The St. Louis - Stepan - Nash line continues to get worse, and Carcillo was the best player on the Richards line, which has been an all-too-common occurrence.

rangers5000

Apr 30, 2012
all i know is nash and st louis both need to be on the right side
put 1 with richards
and dorsett better be sitting tonight

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Richards is good at cleaning up or burying shots around the net. In theory he should thrive with MSL and/or Nash on his wings. That would leave Stepan with Hags and Carcillo. The LOL line because when the other team sees it hit the ice they laugh out loud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad