Waived: Nedeljkovic (clears, reassigned to GR)

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
Losing players for nothing is a weird approach. I do this in franchise in NHL video games because there is no option to pause simulation and attempt to trade before a player comes back from injury. Is Steve just playing Franchise mode?

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Losing players for nothing is a weird approach. I do this in franchise in NHL video games because there is no option to pause simulation and attempt to trade before a player comes back from injury. Is Steve just playing Franchise mode?
You can’t trade guys just for the hell of it if no one is willing to make a deal lol

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Much like Vrana, Nedeljkovic probably clears.

The timing of this feels slightly weird given he just had a good stint in GR. But I guess they'd like to keep him there if possible.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014

The timing of this feels slightly weird given he just had a good stint in GR. But I guess they'd like to keep him there if possible.
You are probably right, just have to wait and see then

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Is he salvageable? As a Ducks fan I can't help but wonder if PV brings him in, either as insurance for when we move Stolarz and possible Gibson at the deadline, or to try to get him back on track and flip him

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Is he salvageable? As a Ducks fan I can't help but wonder if PV brings him in, either as insurance for when we move Stolarz and possible Gibson at the deadline, or to try to get him back on track and flip him
He's worth a shot if you got space, it's not like he has term left. So if he sucks there, then you just don't sign him.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005

Give the kids down there someone steady to play in front of. Should help the development of the D if they make a correct play to minimize the quality of the chance against and the puck doesn't just go in anyway.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
All the teams that need a goalie can’t really afford picking him up, so I’m not too worried about losing him.

The addition of Hellberg also makes one of the two of them expendable.

Ned does look like a good team player though, so hopefully he’s not claimed and can get his shit back together and get another chance in the back half of the season.

Oct 18, 2006
Won’t lose sleep over this. He’s done well in GR but I just think his consistency is too big of an issue in the NHL.

StargateSG1

Nov 26, 2016
Won’t lose sleep over this. He’s done well in GR but I just think his consistency is too big of an issue in the NHL.
Kinda has to be noted that while Husso looks much better, his SV% is .902 this season and .909 career.
So who really knows what's going on.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad