Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The most points by undrafted rookie Rangers D-men in the last 30 years:

Norm MacIver: 24
Matt Gilroy: 15
Neal Pionk: 14

Phoicon

Take these broken wings and learn to fly again.
Jan 26, 2018
Copenhagen
IMHO, Pionk is a very good player. Plays a steady game and can join the rush or make things happen in the offensive zone by himself. He is living up to all the nice words said about him about a year ago at this time as a free agent as a possible two-way top 4D.

I don't know if he is a part of our future core, but a man must believe in something - and I want to believe he is.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Refused to let Tommy Stinson play in a Replacements reunion until his contract with GNR was up, despite the fact that GNR wasn't touring or making a record - that's what. You DID ask...

And, now, because Paul is playing with the love of his life Julianna Hatfield, it won't ever happen again.

The Mouth

Blueshirt Underground on You Tube
May 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
The most points by undrafted rookie Rangers D-men in the last 30 years:

Norm MacIver: 24
Matt Gilroy: 15
Neal Pionk: 14

In some great company.

He looked wonderful against a staunch Sabres defense and notched his first goal. As promised he will not be known as Neal Stionk anymore. He is becoming Ryan Ellis before our eyes. I think he could be a 1 or 2 next season . His fluid skating , His tremendous shot. I think if he put some more weight he could be Shea Weber or even a Doughty.

Sky is the limit for this kid. Neal is progressing at the right time of the season in high pressure situations and when the games really count down the stretch. That is major. I like the fact that he plays major minutes on a NYR defense that doesnt give up a lot of shots on goal nightly. AV/Ruff have done wonders with him.

Absolutely amazing find.

Last edited:
Reactions: kovazub94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad