Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin Sweeps Minnesota (Caufield - 3G, 2A & Gorniak - 1G, 1A)

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
He almost had a secondary assist on that last goal after spending almost 2 minutes on the pp at the point. Then they switched him on the left half-wall and he continued to cycle the puck beautifully.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Man did he ever ROOF that in a hurry baby
Holloway's goal was nice too

The Alberta and Quebec love flowing into Wisconsin right now.

TSN and RDS were smart to begin picking up lots of Wisconsin games.

I really enjoy watching them play, they have a legit chance to win the NCAA Championship this year if their big dogs keep playing like this.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Did he look small ?

A look into the future, Caufield celebrating a goal with Gallagher or Byron:

tumblr_pxmmgkGK141sqsyybo10_r1_500.gif

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He did, and yet still was head &shoulders above everyone else...

It's been a good year for our prospects so far, with Caufield, Romanov, Evan's, Ghule, Harris, Struble, and Mysak, as well as Farrell, Dobes, and Tuch, all looking good at the levels they're playing at.

Let's hope the trend continues for Poehling, Ylonen, Fleury, Brook, Primeau, Arsen, Hillis, and Teasdale and Ikonen, etc...

Last edited:

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012

Stephane Leroux said last night that the games will be broadcast on RDS. However, he confirmed today that due to tennis (since the ATP changed their schedule around), they won't broadcast the game.

However, looking at Wisconsin's game day Tweet, they mention it being on RDS.ca. So I don't know if RDS will have a stream of the game. Nevertheless, it is on TSN3.

Thanks Adam!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

The game will only be on TSN's website.

If you have TSN through your TV provider or have a TSN Go membership, you will be able to watch this stream on TSN's official website.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad