Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin Sweeps Minnesota (Caufield - 3G, 2A & Gorniak - 1G, 1A)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Stephane Leroux said last night that the games will be broadcast on RDS. However, he confirmed today that due to tennis (since the ATP changed their schedule around), they won't broadcast the game.

However, looking at Wisconsin's game day Tweet, they mention it being on RDS.ca. So I don't know if RDS will have a stream of the game. Nevertheless, it is on TSN3.

Last edited:
Reactions: cphabs and Holystik

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Let’s keep the good times rolling boys.

Big matchup against Minnesota this weekend, they have that really good goalie don’t they?

Hoping Caufield, Holloway, and company light them up.

Go Badgers!!

Reactions: Digitalbooya

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
this should be a really good game, Minnesota is one of the top rated teams in the NCAA, when the played early in the season it was a good one.

For those that don't know, Minnesota is coach by Poehling's former coach at SCSU and this is the team Pitlick is slated to join in the fall.

Reactions: Holystik

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-2-5_21-57-4.png

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Good game for Caufield tonight. He’s got the NCAA figured out, he’s so dominant on the ice.

This Badgers team is enjoyable to watch. Fast, skilled, physical, and they compete hard top to bottom. They’re a good team and really rolling right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad