OT: NCAA Tournament Thread [Road to the Frozen Four]

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That sucks the Miami goaltender, Williams after letting in a very soft goal to make it 2-2 made an absolute robbery by recovering and stopping a wrap around. Very entertaining so far.
it sucks that you're giving spoilers before its being aired here. tsn2 is not showing it until after the BU/Minn-Duluth game

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
AF, how would you rank Janko in comparison to Arnold currently?
I'm not sure, it's hard to find good quality Providence games. Where as with BC we saw them in the frozen 4 and televised on NESN so I could see more of them.

Also Arnold had linemates that were 100x better. Janko is being used in a lesser role and his linemates aren't very good still. He had the #1 centre spot and they moved Mauermann to the wing but when Janko got hurt they made him the #3 centre.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The blue puzzle piece on the BU jerseys has been driving me nuts because it looks so out of place, so I googled it and apparently it's for autism awareness. I feel shame.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
stupid on screen scoreboard is giving away the score of the providence game for me

I can't even blame Taranis anymore :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I got excited in the GDT, haha.

BU took a 3-2 lead on the PP.

there is now 37 seconds left.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
O'Connor looks to be a very solid goaltender, he is supposed to visit Calgary after BU is out. I would very much welcome him to the franchise. He and Gillies fighting to be top dog in Stockton would be amazing.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
He would pretty much solidify our goaltending for the next 10 years.
Those 2 with Mason coming after would be incredible. I don't know which dog would win the fight but I am confident in saying we would have a future starter.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Those 2 with Mason coming after would be incredible. I don't know which dog would win the fight but I am confident in saying we would have a future starter.

Which honestly makes me think he won't come here. I mean he would have to have some real confidence to think he can out do our current guys.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
BU wins! they advance to the frozen 4!

and they are joining in progress? what the ****? I heard it would be delayed :rant:

but 6-2 Providence after 40. Janko with an assist, Gillies with 17 saves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad