OT: NCAA Thread v11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I'm wary. He was once great, seems to have lost it in familiar territory. Not sure I trust him to revive in VA and start anew.

Blacksburg is a hard sell for recruiting.
Patterson for years has done more with less. TCU wasn't getting top recruiting classes but he still produced some really good teams. The ACC is a mess and VT needs to do something.

Chris Peterson and Mark Helfrich would be a couple of guys I would look at as well as Jamey Chadwell at Coastal.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

The QB market should be interesting this cycle.

This past cycle wasn’t the greatest. Tanner Mordecai is probably having the best season. He went from Oklahoma to SMU. TJ Finley was an intriguing pure upside guy from LSU (transferred to Auburn).

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

The QB market should be interesting this cycle.

This past cycle wasn’t the greatest. Tanner Mordecai is probably having the best season. He went from Oklahoma to SMU. TJ Finley was an intriguing pure upside guy from LSU (transferred to Auburn).

It's a shame that Beaux Nix still has 46 years of eligibility left.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

You have no idea how much restraint it took to not tag half the board for this. Open the full screenshot.

*Edit* The monkey has an Instagram.

giphy.gif

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Cody Webster @Captain Dave Poulin @WeHaveBeenFletched @renberg @dragonoffrost @LegionOfDoom91 @Hollywood Couturier @FLYguy3911 @gertbfrobe16 @Beef Invictus

Games of the week

1. VT @ BC (Fri)
2. Utah @ Stanford (Fri)
3. WFU @ UNC
4. MSU @ Purdue
5. OK ST @ WVU
6. Auburn @ Texas A&M
7. PSU @ Maryland
8. Miss ST @ Arkansas
9. LSU @ Bama
10. Tenn @ UK
11. Oregon @ Washington
12. Clemson @ Louisville
13. Texas @ ISU
14. USC @ ASU

I'm still suffering PTSD from last weekend and need some quiet time to heal.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
@Asnito I think I'm willing to admit defeat. Bama is #2 today, so Georgia does get in with their sole loss being in the SEC title game.

I absolutely hate Bama being #2 fwiw. Yes, they're one of the two best teams. It feels like 2 loss Bama still makes it in if the second is to Georgia. That's utter bullshit. The games have to matter.
I don't disagree but if you look at it objectively if Bama loses in OT to UGA who would you pick Bama or the field to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad