Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
@Cody Webster @Captain Dave Poulin @Beef Invictus
5osxi1.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

I'm usually pretty up on these dudes losing their minds, but this one is new to me. It's an all-timer, @LegionOfDoom91 . Also slightly amazed he's still alive.

Lol Valenti is on radio in Detroit still. He usually rants about Michigan & Harbaugh every year so his stuff gets around the Big Ten circles.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sco Ducks. Use that Uncle Phil money.

PROMINENT OREGON ALUMNI LAUNCHING NEW COMPANY ‘DIVISION STREET’ TO CREATE NIL OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNIVERSITY OF OREGON ATHLETES
Oregon Donors, Including Phil Knight, Assemble Expert Team to Manage U of O Athlete Brands and Partnerships with a Focus on Innovation and Athlete Empowerment

Several Alumni and prominent Oregon Donors, including Pat Kilkenny, Ed Maletis, Jim Morse, the Papé Family, and NIKE co-founder Phil Knight, announced today the formation of Division Street, Inc., a sport venture that will supercharge name, image, and likeness (NIL) opportunities for University of Oregon athletes. The company seeks to help student-athletes create and monetize their brands in a way that enables them to focus on the two most important parts of their collegiate journey— academics and sport.

Leading the effort for Division Street will be Rosemary St. Clair, former VP and GM of NIKE Women, who will serve as CEO. Rudy Chapa, former VP of Sports Marketing at NIKE, will be Chairman of the Board.

“Division Street has put together an extremely capable group to deal with the fast-changing landscape of NIL,” Knight said. “Led by Rosemary and Rudy, I am confident they will bring innovation and creativity to this new world.”

“Division Street’s founding strength is the Oregon brand itself, which has always been about innovation, audacity and culture,” St. Clair said. “Our goal in this chaotic new world of NIL marketing is to elevate the athlete experience by bringing in leading expertise across brand, marketing, sponsorship, digital and creative to support all University of Oregon student-athletes, inclusive of every sport and across gender.”

Among the elite team working with Division Street will be Adopt, a minority-owned brand and creative company focused on athletes and sport recently co-founded by Klutch Sports Group founder and CEO Rich Paul. Adopt co-founders and former NIKE and Jordan Brand executives Nicole Graham, David Creech and Josh Moore will bring decades of brand, marketing, creative and digital experience to Division Street’s portfolio, and Adopt has enlisted former Oregon wide receiver and Jordan Brand executive Garren Strong to join the squad.

To add athlete firepower to the team, Division Street has partnered with former Oregon superstar Sabrina Ionescu to serve as Chief Athlete Officer for the company. In this role, Ionescu – one of the most decorated athletes in college basketball history and the No. 1 pick of the 2020 WNBA Draft – will serve as a senior adviser to the Division Street team to ensure the voice of the athlete is at the center of all the company’s work, and she will host quarterly seminars with Oregon student-athletes to share her counsel and experiences as a high-profile athlete with a growing portfolio of top-tier partnerships.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Cody Webster @Captain Dave Poulin @WeHaveBeenFletched @renberg @dragonoffrost @LegionOfDoom91 @Hollywood Couturier @FLYguy3911 @gertbfrobe16 @Beef Invictus

Games of the week

1. Arkansas @ UGA
2. Michigan @ Wisconsin
3. Tennessee @ Mizzou
4. Louisville @ WF
5. Cincinnati @ ND
6. Ole Miss @ Alabama
7. Oregon @ Stanford
8. UF @ UK
9. Baylor @ OK St
10. Indiana @ PSU
11. BC @ Clemson
12. Auburn @ LSU
13. Washington @ Oregon St
14. ASU @ UCLA

I'm going to try a new method

1. Georgia 10
2. Wisconsin 10
3. Missouri 10
4. Wake Forest 10
5. Cincinnati 10
6. Alabama 10
7. Oregon 10
8.. Florida 10
9. OK State 10
10. PSU 10
11. Clemson 10
12. Auburn 10
13. Washington 10
14. UCLA 10

This is going to be wildly successful or wildly bad. I want to see what happens. If I get a lot right then I'm doing really well. If I don't get a lot right then I might come away with 20 points or 10 points or -40 points.

This is called gambling

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm going to try a new method

1. Georgia 10
2. Wisconsin 10
3. Missouri 10
4. Wake Forest 10
5. Cincinnati 10
6. Alabama 10
7. Oregon 10
8.. Florida 10
9. OK State 10
10. PSU 10
11. Clemson 10
12. Auburn 10
13. Washington 10
14. UCLA 10

This is going to be wildly successful or wildly bad. I want to see what happens. If I get a lot right then I'm doing really well. If I don't get a lot right then I might come away with 20 points or 10 points or -40 points.

This is called gambling

As usual, you are following in my footsteps and claiming a trail blazed. I pulled that trick two years ago and it led to a title.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Games of the week

1. Arkansas @ UGA - 10
2. Michigan @ Wisconsin - 7
3. Tennessee @ Mizzou - 4
4. Louisville @ WF - 5
5. Cincinnati @ ND - 6
6. Ole Miss @ Alabama - 10
7. Oregon @ Stanford - 6
8. UF @ UK - 9
9. Baylor @ OK St - 4
10. Indiana @ PSU - 10
11. BC @ Clemson - 5
12. Auburn @ LSU - 5
13. Washington @ Oregon St - 5
14. ASU @ UCLA - 8

Reactions: Asnito

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I knew they would miss when they showed the sideline and they were all smugly congratulating each other. Every single person in that program thinks they'll win because they're entitled to it, and the universe smiles at each of their badly executed losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad