College Hockey NCAA Hockey II - Shawn McEachern to take over as Suffolk men’s hockey coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Really interesting read (and I'm genuinely glad to have a chance to hear Pearson's side - everyone deserves that), but I think it downplays the report's actual findings significantly. And the whole "we were told by the university that we weren't technically close contacts" is a massive cop out, especially when you are sending kids home from the NCAAs by car because they tested positive. They can't be on a plane with other people because of how infectious they are, but the 20 other kids on your team can somehow share a locker room with them and not be close contacts?

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Great article and I think he got hosed even though not completely truthful about yelling at lady. That Shields is a rat I don't care if firing was right or not .

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Weird firing. You bring in talent that gets drafted top 10 overall for a few consecutive years in college football or hoops you could commit a murder and keep your job.

But then again when people who are performing well in high profile jobs get fired for non performance reasons 9/10 times they deserve it.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Nice pads.

1664537299156.png

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
UMass will host #1 DU tonight.

4-2 win for the #Flagship! Two shorties on a five minute PK in the first set the tone for the first two periods. DU dominated the 3rd (outshot UMass by a margin something like 25-30 over the whole game), but UM held on. Iffy officiating against UMass didn't help, but they overcame most of it. Gonna get blown out tomorrow night if they can't get the shots more even, though. Still nice to beat #1.

Reactions: Saxon Eric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad