Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1711108284787.jpeg

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
BC demolishes UMass in the first Hockey East Semifinal.

Maine and BU just underway. One of my favorite uniform games in all of hockey. Both are outstanding on their own, but in the same game? *Chef's Kiss*

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
BC demolishes UMass in the first Hockey East Semifinal.

Maine and BU just underway. One of my favorite uniform games in all of hockey. Both are outstanding on their own, but in the same game? *Chef's Kiss*
It was hideous. Combined with Quinnipiac losing, UMass is likely out of the Springfield regional. But we sat right next to the UMass bench and my kids had a blast. Pulling hard for the Black Bears in game 2.

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

MrKabukiman

Ne pas plonger!
Nov 12, 2007
Mass.
#1 seed in the East bracket for the Frozen Four on the table. Probably gonna come down to bottom 6 forwards and goaltending.
BC is loaded with high end talent and goaltending. Not a Newton Community College fan but if they play like they did vs Umass, BU doesn’t stand a chance.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
#1 seed in the East bracket for the Frozen Four on the table. Probably gonna come down to bottom 6 forwards and goaltending.

Maybe the #1 seed in the East bracket is on the line today, but it honestly shouldn't be. Even if BU were to win today, BC still has the better resume across the board.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Maybe the #1 seed in the East bracket is on the line today, but it honestly shouldn't be. Even if BU were to win today, BC still has the better resume across the board.
Agree just never know with selection committees.

But BU plays BC tough per the usual. I expect a tight game. Of course as an Eagle fan I wouldn't mind a blowout. Just don't see it.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Agree just never know with selection committees.

But BU plays BC tough per the usual. I expect a tight game. Of course as an Eagle fan I wouldn't mind a blowout. Just don't see it.

Sure, selection committees are bizarre , and they could do the wrong thing. BU always plays well at the garden, and it could be a really close game. I also won't be the least bit surprised if BC wins 6-2.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Happy for Greg Brown who was Jerry York's assistant for many years behind the B.C. bench. Good to see two Boston ranked teams highly for the Nationals.

Big momentum for the Eagles with 8-1 and 6-2 wins in the HE tournament.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
I’d like to be more sympathetic to the plight of a Hockey East school, but…

Lots more UMass fans than BU fans at the Garden Friday for the semis. BU might have the better team, but if their supporters won’t even pack the Garden, what difference does it make if they’re in Springfield or Sioux Falls?

Reactions: Joe Zanussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad