OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Damn making the hard decisions early.

I love Kemba but it seems clear he’s cooked. He’s a complete liability defensively and the domino it had on the team was rough. They get smoked with him on the floor

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Damn making the hard decisions early.

I love Kemba but it seems clear he’s cooked. He’s a complete liability defensively and the domino it had on the team was rough. They get smoked with him on the floor

Hope this means IQ is the starter. He has earned it. Let Rose keep coming off the bench in the same role.

One thing I hope continues with the rotation is having Quickley out there with Toppin. There is clearly chemistry between the two and the pace they play with is hard for teams to match.

Starters: IQ, Fournier, Barrett, Randle, Robinson
Bench (Rotation): Rose, Noel, Burks, Toppin, Grimes
Bench (If needed): Gibson, Walker, McBride......... Knox in that order to be used. I wouldn't play Knox if everyone fouled out.

I think the young guys really made an impression the other night. Sims should be getting time too, he hustles and has that freakish athleticism. Grimes plays that style Thibs likes. In your face defensively. His shot is a little bit off, but the defense is noticeable.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Hope this means IQ is the starter. He has earned it. Let Rose keep coming off the bench in the same role.

One thing I hope continues with the rotation is having Quickley out there with Toppin. There is clearly chemistry between the two and the pace they play with is hard for teams to match.

Bench (If needed): Gibson, Walker, McBride......... Knox in that order to be used. I wouldn't play Knox if everyone fouled out.

I think the young guys really made an impression the other night. Sims should be getting time too, he hustles and has that freakish athleticism. Grimes plays that style Thibs likes. In your face defensively. His shot is a little bit off, but the defense is noticeable.
I think Burks ends up starting.IQ off the bench with Rose and Obi

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

Thibs said the plan was to start Burks and keep IQ together with the 2nd unit for now.

We'll see though. That also depends on everyone's health. Rose being banged up, Barrett is sick, etc.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
The Knicks are watchable in the 2nd quarter and end of third/start of 4th when the bench is in.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
The Knox experience is finally over. Traded with Charlotte's protected 1st rounder for Reddish.

I like it. Reddish played with RJ at Duke and was the 10th OA the year we draft RJ. Been interested in acquiring him going back to that draft. Knicks need shooters.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
Thte 1st rounder is top 18 protected this year and top 16 protected next year if it conveys

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Dolan about to tell Drury to trade the farm for playoff revenue with the way the shitty Knicks look.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
This season started out with so much promise. How did it get here? We are left hoping for a sell off at the deadline and I guess some draft lottery luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad