OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
not quite.

The pieces the Knicks got fit. Henrique fits, Vatrano doesn't.

Plus a healthy Knicks team is a legit wagon. They are a top team that has kicked the shit out of more than a few top teams along the way.

i don't think fans would be upset about moving futures for now help if the Rangers were playing better aside from mas. If they rip through their schedule this month and stomp some of the better teams on it I guarantee that you'll see people change their tune on what they are and aren't willing to part with.

We'll see. HF stands for Hockey's Future after all.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is also a move that helps right now.

Bogey can step right into Randle's spot and put up 20. It'll help prevent us from losing ground while guys are out.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Randle really is the X-Factor here, but a healthy Knicks team is as good as any in the league right now.

I cannot believe I just said that.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
As much as it sucked OG needed surgery, I’m glad the Knicks got it out of the way, and it seems like it’s a minor surgery.

Rest up, and hope OG is back in 4-5 weeks.

Very good they kept it quiet, and were able to make the trade today.

Reactions: majordomo

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
the injury bug has decimated the Knicks... Now Hartenstein back out and reinjured

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Knicks have been far better than they should be with all the injuries they've had. Tonight should not have been as close as it was. Mavs fans happy with the win should be devastated tbh.

Bodes well for the playoffs, IMO.

Reactions: KevinFinnerty

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Burks and Bogdanovic better come in ready for about 30 minutes a night. They needed bodies right now and for the bench.

I hope they look at signing Gallinari too. Can never have enough depth and they need to help immediately too.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Knicks getting smacked around.Not surprising when missing 2 of your best players.This Pacers team is good and deep.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

What's really infuriating is that they reviewed the foul to check the clock and they still referred to "illegal contact" when they must have known then there wasn't,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad