NBA 2K17 (multiple platforms)

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
nba_2k17_legend_edition_cut_header_1-600x332.jpg

If you have any news or just want to discuss the upcoming September 20th 2017 release date, please post it here.

‘NBA 2K17’ Introduces Better Simulation, Accurate Face Scan & Timed Locker Codes http://www.movienewsguide.com/nba-2...-accurate-face-scan-timed-locker-codes/245335

'NBA 2k17' Update: Release Date Revealed, Now Available For Pre-Order; Game To Offer Three Edition Packs http://www.itechpost.com/articles/2...dition-packs-nba-2k17-three-edition-packs.htm

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
What's new about the game besides the things said in op
Anything that makes you want to buy. Or is this a skip since I have 16

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Hopefully a non garbage my player story. Or just no spike Lee. I still would like to play HS and college though.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I just hope they do away with the whole movie thing with MyPlayer. I hate scripted game modes, even if it is just for one season.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I don't even know what the new features will be and I'm still gonna buy it; 2K generally improves the product year-to-year, even if only marginally

2K16's Career mode had some serious issues, but the revamped control scheme made the game so much more playable that I didn't even care

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
No story mode in My Player and easier way to rank up your player's stats please. I'll probably pick this up once it goes on sale.

Agree 100%. I also would like if it was less restricted on attributes for MyPlayer. I understand the height and what not has limits on speed but my SG should not have a max 3-point rating of 79.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Agree 100%. I also would like if it was less restricted on attributes for MyPlayer. I understand the height and what not has limits on speed but my SG should not have a max 3-point rating of 79.

Agreed, you have to make they really short if you want a better SG. They want some balance. I set my SG to all around and I should have set him to outside shot. He has a pretty good inside game though. I also think once you max out a player you should be able to create other positions without going through the entire unlock process for attributes again.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Artist Song
Party Next Door feat. Drake Come and See Me
Drake Hype
Drake Pop Style
Majid Jordan Every Step Every Way
Jay Z Heart of the City (Ain’t No Love)
Skepta Shutdown
ILoveMakonnen feat. Drake Tuesday
Future Ain’t No Time
Action Bronson Actin Crazy
Stokeswood Forget
Nico Vega Beast
The Moth & The Flame Red Flag
Imagine Dragons Friction
Tor Miller Carter & Cash
Tigertown Lonely Cities
Grimes Kill v. Maim
Chairlift Romeo
Now, Now Thread
Lizzo Caroline Smith Let ‘Em Say
Santigold Creator
OutKast Rosa Parks
The Internet Special Affair
Dougie feat. Pitbull and 40 Cobras On Purpose
G-Easy x Bebe Rexha Me, Myself and I
Jamie XX I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times)
Diddy Workin
Sam Sparro 21st Century Life
SBTRKT Wildfire
Kiiara Gold
Alison Wonderland I Want U
Marcus Marr & Chet Faker Learning For Your Love
CRO Melodie
Jain Come
Sofi de la Torre London x Paris
Ghemon Adesso sono qui
Yuksek Juveniles Truth
Lil’ Kleine feat. Ronnie Flex Bel Me Op
The 1975 The Sound
Kali Uchis Ridin Round

Here's some of the soundtrack's 50 songs:

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
The old 2K games had such great music before it got inundated with this commercial stuff.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The old 2K games had such great music before it got inundated with this commercial stuff.

2K14 had a killer soundtrack, managed to have two of the biggest earworms of the year in "Lucky" and "Blurred Lines", among other decent songs.

2K17 will have the Dream Teams again but the 1992 one will be pre-order only... :rant:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Last year had that Drake song 0 to 100 and there's just a censor like every 10 seconds. Absolutely pointless to include it at all.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
2K14 had a killer soundtrack, managed to have two of the biggest earworms of the year in "Lucky" and "Blurred Lines", among other decent songs.

Did not like 2k14's soundtrack.

7, 8, 10 are where it's at for me.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I'm skeptical about the addition of aiming your jumpshot, I don't know how it can make the game anymore enjoyable to play and it sounds like an added layer of frustration

I guess we'll see how this turns out

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I haven't seen anything to confirm that button shooting is out.

I'm all for this change and imagine they'll leave button shooting in so those who don't want to adapt will still have that option.

Personally the more control I have over my player the better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad