Post-Game Talk: Nay, good sir: Post SERIES talk! Flames 7-4 Canucks

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
fzyBAsM.gif

Stajan pretty much did what we all wanted to do after Ferdaddy's impact in the series

2u8v12q.jpg

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I am in Edmonton and I guess Edmontonians are supposed to hate the Calgary Flames. I was born and raised in Ontario and I like both teams. The Flames are the underdog story of the playoffs. No one was expecting this team to make the post season and they did it. Many people were thinking they'd get knocked out in the first round but they didn't. I love to cheer for the underdog which the Flames are this year and I hope they go all the way to the finals. I was routing them to beat the Canucks and I am routing for them to beat the Ducks. The Flames got robbed in 2004, I hope they get the cup in 2015.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Congrats Calgary . I live there for 10 years and even being an Oiler fan I am a Flames fans 2nd . Now go kick the **** out of the lame ducks ...pleassssssssssse

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I am in Edmonton and I guess Edmontonians are supposed to hate the Calgary Flames. I was born and raised in Ontario and I like both teams. The Flames are the underdog story of the playoffs. No one was expecting this team to make the post season and they did it. Many people were thinking they'd get knocked out in the first round but they didn't. I love to cheer for the underdog which the Flames are this year and I hope they go all the way to the finals. I was routing them to beat the Canucks and I am routing for them to beat the Ducks. The Flames got robbed in 2004, I hope they get the cup in 2015.

I agree the flames were robbed . That game should have been over turned and the cup given to the Flames . That one is on the NHL as far as i am concern the Flames has 2 cup . Tampa a big fat zero .

draeko17

Jul 7, 2007
Between that, and his post-game interview.. rarely has there ever been more onions in my daily diet

There's a lot of Leaf fans very happy for the Flames and Stajan in particular after last nights game. But yes, count me in too as one who get's teary eyed when I watch that goal and read the post-game interview.

Go Flames. :)

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I truly see this team going far because we play as a team. Every single member isn't missing a beat, everyone is contributing, and we are all clicking.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Sens fan. Disappointed in our finish, but it clears the way for me to jump on your bandwagon.

Go Flames!!!

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I love Matt Stajan. Hope we keep him around a long time with an attitude like that. :clap:

I was guilty of disliking the guy for what he represented.
I also thought he was overpaid and poor center for top line/second line duties.

I think he's perfect for the bottom 6; in a leadership role. Additionally, we have cap to burn still, so his little payday is nothing to be too concerned about at this time!

He's been awesome though; a really good #3/4 center for this team moving forward.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
on the fan right now they are taking questions as to why this team beat vancouver.
Lot of good answer however one caller said Feaster's drafting.
Looking at the team there are more of Sutter draft picks on this group than that of Feasters.
For all the flack Darrly gets the mandate while he was with the flames was to win at all costs every year, despite that he still found some draft gems.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00