OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, etc. : Version VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ray Allen to decide in the next 10 days if he's going to play this season. Wizards are on his list of possible teams. Meanwhile, Butler lights it up from 3 point land tonight.

Sep 19, 2008
Nats giving away a Jayson Werth chia beard as well as 5 bobbleheads, a Rendon gnome, and a Nationals nesting doll this season.

Gonna have to make my way to the park for those.

ryan519*

Really hope Beal isn't out for too long. All star break came at the best time for him

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Kings trading Ramon Sessions to Washington for Andre Miller, source tells Yahoo.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
So what is the general consensus on these new United jerseys?

This?

JERSEY_DCUnitedShort.jpg

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
The Stache has arrived at spring training.

Espy should start planning his post MLB career as a western movie period piece actor. Though I would never want to have that stache doesn't stop me from my envy that I could no way compete growing that thing.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Wizards

Have seemingly folded tents. About to fall to 6th in the lEast when 2nd was theirs for the taking. They needed a better coach coming into the season, and that seems more glaring now, as not only are they losing, but they are starting to break apart.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
NBA OT:

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Bulls say Derrick Rose reported today with right knee pain and MRI confirmed a medial meniscus tear of the right knee. Surgery needed.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
I wonder how low the collective IQ is over at Monumental Failure Sports?

Ted and his moronic minions Dick (I've failed since the Reagan administration" Patrick and Ernie "the yes man" Grunfeld. Good news for loyal Wizards season ticket holders, your seats are going up 20-30%!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad