Series Talk: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11)

Who will win?

• Total voters

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Fun facts: The last time the Coyotes not only made the playoffs, but also won a series was 2012 against the Preds.

That one still hurts when I think about it. Preds had no business losing that series.
Another Fun Fact: both incarcerations of the Winnipeg Jets (Current and Coyotes) have made the Western Conference finals once each. Both of them Beat the Nashville Predators in the 2nd Round. Time for some Payback

Reactions: PredsV82

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I think I've been to 16 NHL cities? +/- 2, say, since I buzzed through the list really quick. Winnipeg is one place I've never come close to. All the negative PR it gets actually kind of makes me want to go there and see if it's as bad as the rap would suggest. :dunno:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Winnipeg is a nice mid sized city. Similar to Nashville before we became the It city. It doesn’t have a lot things to do per say but I enjoyed my trip there last year. Except for the game it was a stinker.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I skimmed through the MOU this morning. It sounds like the Opt-Out clause doesn't have any attached neutering for next season after all? So that's a plus. Players now have until Monday to opt out of the return to play, with no penalty attached.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I wonder if there is a "built-in" advantage to this tournament to teams that are in relatively safe cities during the pre-bubble training camp phase? Especially for Toronto and Edmonton, say, where not only are they in safer Canadian cities to begin with, but they also don't have to face any additional travel risks while getting to the bubble.

Based on the announced test results so far of 35 cases out of 396 reporting players, one could imagine that some teams are going to start the tournament with players out of the lineup and quarantining. The odds of that happening if you are, say, doing training camp in Florida... or Arizona!... these days has to be greater than doing it in Edmonton, right?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Travis Hamonic has opted out for Calgary. I suspect he wont be the only one. Holding my breath until Tuesday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad