Series Talk: Nashville Predators (6) vs Arizona Coyotes (11)

Who will win?

• Total voters

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
Hynes is not a good coach. Rinne should have played. Turris and Duchene useless. Josi played the worst game ever tonight.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
So now that this shitshow is over, I get to say this, and I dont care how many people disagree or think I'm stupid..

But... we score 4, 3, 3, and 1. I firmly believe with Pekka in net we are at worst going to game 5 and possibly already in the next round.
Depends on which Rinne we would have gotten. If it's the good version you are probably right, if it's the version we got in Game 7 against Winnipeg then we are swept.

Ultimately I don't think the goalie is what decided the series. I would probably grade Saros at a B, but B means you are leaving room for the other teams goalie to beat you. I figure Rinne probably gives you about the same, a B.

Saros didn't steal anything, but he didn't beat us either. An argument can be made that maybe a couple of the flukes don't go in due to the size difference, but we've seen weird stuff happen with Rinne too so its basically putting a finger in the wind looking for an answer to fall down.

As much praise as people are giving Kuemper, he was basically Scott Darling in the Chicago series. He played the bottom and forced us to beat him high and we couldn't do it enough. He wasn't great, we just didn't exploit his weakness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad