NAPHL Single "A" Minor League

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
So Messina is going to be owned by this guy??

Link>>>

For the record, the town's name is Massena, not Messina.

As for Darby Oakes, he was an owner of the Akwesasne Warriors, the FHL club that played at the Turtle Dome on the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation and subsequently had their membership revoked for not having any sort of business plan. The very irony of that statement in relation to the FHL is hilarious. He's faced a slew of criminal charges, though I can't, at the moment, determine if he's ever been convicted.

But hey, when you put together a fly-by-night garbage hockey league, you have to deal with people like him...

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
For the record, the town's name is Massena, not Messina.

As for Darby Oakes, he was an owner of the Akwesasne Warriors, the FHL club that played at the Turtle Dome on the Akwesasne Mohawk Reservation and subsequently had their membership revoked for not having any sort of business plan. The very irony of that statement in relation to the FHL is hilarious. He's faced a slew of criminal charges, though I can't, at the moment, determine if he's ever been convicted.

But hey, when you put together a fly-by-night garbage hockey league, you have to deal with people like him...
My mistake on Massena.... I think its hilarious to see the NAPHL going to the same graveyard for owners. I actually think a single A league could work, but when they keep getting the same type of crooked owner its just setting up for failure.

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
League will not play this fall. Plans to return for 2015 but likely will not. Berkshire Black Bears plan to join FHL. No word on Massena, NY team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad