My Smythe Prediction (Crosby)

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
giphy.gif

The guy on the left

To win the Smythe you need to win the cup. Crosby has no chance this year. Early round 2 exit
There are rae exceptions. I do think if the Sens got the the finals last year win or lose Karlsson had it.

Reactions: Sentinel

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Currently accumulating crow in my garage so there's enough for all the nonsayers to eat.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
Didn't take long for the "best player in the world" narrative to start up again, if it ever stopped outside of Edmonton.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Pasta is the best in the world. AINEC, you'll see when BOS plays the pens
Yeah because all it takes is two games to suddenly become the best player the world. And I'm sure you think he'll maintain his outlandish production?

Never change, HFBoards. Never change.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Yeah because all it takes is two games to suddenly become the best player the world. And I'm sure you think he'll maintain his outlandish production?

Never change, HFBoards. Never change.

Pasta is a god. Exponential trend to go with his high IQ. 9 points in 2 games. Might have the conn Smyth locked up by the second round at this rate.

Don't hate on Pasta just because you don't like carbs. I get that Crosby is a pinball wizard and is still on his grace year, but my man, bruins are the real deal.

He does everything, except his own laundry. His name might be David but right now he's the goliath

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Pasta and Crosby are both feasting on flawed teams,as they should. ECF will decide the CS.

Agreed.

Pasta and Crosby are both feasting on flawed teams.

The ECF will likely decide the Conn Smythe. Crosby (or Malkin who might step up still) vs Kucherov (maybe Hedman?). Should be fun.

We'll see.

That is of course unless Rinne/Subban win out in the finals and one of them wins it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad