OT: My own hockey radio show

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Just wanted to remind everyone my new show Off the Post will be starting at 6:30 tonight so if you guys can try to tune in and catch us.
You watch live via the Sportsonthego Facebook page, sportsonthego1.com, the TuneInRadio app or periscope.
We will be having NHL.com’s Brian Compton on at 7. Call in are always welcome! 631-676-2968

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Hey guys, this coming week I am going to have Arthur Staple on the show Thursday and I just booked Igor Eronko for Friday, for those who aren’t familiar with him he’a essentially the Bob McKenzie of the KHL so I will be asking him about the Ilya Sorokin situation and the possibility of Kovalchuk.

Let me know if there’s any questions you wanted asked. I’ll do my best to make that happen

Reactions: Big L

iggy

Aug 2, 2005
Hey guys, this coming week I am going to have Arthur Staple on the show Thursday and I just booked Igor Eronko for Friday, for those who aren’t familiar with him he’a essentially the Bob McKenzie of the KHL so I will be asking him about the Ilya Sorokin situation and the possibility of Kovalchuk.

Let me know if there’s any questions you wanted asked. I’ll do my best to make that happen

Wasn't able to listen to the show. Could someone please give an update on
what he said about Sorokin and Kovy? Thank you

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Wasn't able to listen to the show. Could someone please give an update on
what he said about Sorokin and Kovy? Thank you

Hey sorry, he actually pulled a no show on me. My apologies. Last week he confirmed and all day yesterday I was reaching out to him to get his number and final confirmation and he never responded. Disappointed but that was my welcome to the media business I guess.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Hey sorry, he actually pulled a no show on me. My apologies. Last week he confirmed and all day yesterday I was reaching out to him to get his number and final confirmation and he never responded. Disappointed but that was my welcome to the media business I guess.

So then what did the janitor say about Sorokin and Kovy?

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Are you going to be doing this over the summer? I find that most hockey podcasts stop over the summer.

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
So then what did the janitor say about Sorokin and Kovy?

Haha. He actually responded to me this morning and said apologized. Said he got tied up covering the worlds and didn’t see my messages. Offered to come on the show this Thursday

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Are you going to be doing this over the summer? I find that most hockey podcasts stop over the summer.

Yes we will be. We hope to going to the draft in June to cover that and we will still be doing the show in the Off-season.

I’m in the process of being granted credentials for the NHL

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Tune into my show Off the Post on Sportsonthego1, going to have Igor Eronko on at 7. Going to talk Sorokin and Kovalchuk

Reactions: YearlyLottery

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Tune into tonight guys! We will be having Caps play by play announcer Joe Beninati on at 5:30 tonight!

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
When's the next one? Come on! You're too slow! 5 Podcasts per day :cool:

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Tune into tonight guys! We will be having Caps play by play announcer Joe Beninati on at 5:30 tonight!

Can you ask him how much it cost to get his car painted after being keyed a few years back at the Coliseum? :sarcasm:

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
When's the next one? Come on! You're too slow! 5 Podcasts per day :cool:

Haha. It’s every Thursday night at 6:30-8PM and Fridays at 5:30-7. Last night we had Dave Maloney on. Tonight will be having Jamie McLennan on the show. Tune in and call at 631-676-2968!!

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
How do you have so many connections?

NHL gave me Media Credentials so I have access to everyone’s numbers and emails, excluding GM’s and players of course. For them I have to go through each teams PR contact. But as far as announcers, TV analysts, beat writers I have all those contacts

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
NHL gave me Media Credentials so I have access to everyone’s numbers and emails, excluding GM’s and players of course. For them I have to go through each teams PR contact. But as far as announcers, TV analysts, beat writers I have all those contacts

And are about to send them to me. ;)

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
Just wanted to bump; If anyone is interested on tonight’s show at 6:30 PM we are going to be having Craig Button from TSN/NHL Network on the show as well as Devils play by play announcer Matt Laughlin on. Going to talk Seguin Extension, Karlsson trade and of course the Isles. 631-676-2968 is the number, would love the calls. You can watch/Listen live at Sportsonthego1.com, Sportsonthego1 FB Page, Twitter, Periscope and the RadioTuneIn App

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad