Rumor: Mutual interest between Jets and Evgeny Svechnikov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Nor did I. Had heard that his skating and speed were alleged issues but to be honest haven't seen that. Time will tell but he has looked pretty good and it is a bit confusing why the Wings org passed him up.

How about you let it get out of the preseason before this, huh? Most guys of major talent are, charitably, going 50-75% in any of the games and the guys going all out would be the last chancers like Svechnikov. It's not surprising. He would get injured and then he'd find a little runway and he'd eat another major injury. It's terrible luck for him and in an alternate universe, maybe he's a top 6 power forward for Detroit. However... he's also not ever really looked more than "hey, he's not noticeable or he looked okay with bad linemates"

Reactions: RustyCat

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
This makes it seem like Svech has tons of options lol. He should take the first offer he gets.
He is under contract to the Jet’s AHL team but will be in the Jet’s lineup as soon as Bryan Little’s LTIR status kicks in. That should happen today I believe.

Reactions: pictman and hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad