Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
For Miley, previously know as upload_2021-10-18_16-31-38.jpeg

Epic version!:thumbu::thumbu:

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Hey guys, need some help with headphones. I've been using Apex HP10 for two years now and they're awesome, but they're getting discontinued. I'm very annoyed with this, probably too much ahah! Still I gotta find replacements. Anyone have good in-ear buds they could recommend for someone that likes metal and death metal? Need something punchy. Thanks anyway, not really the place to ask but might as well it's annoying me so much. I'm also contemplating buying for about 300$ of HP10 before they're over.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Hey guys, need some help with headphones. I've been using Apex HP10 for two years now and they're awesome, but they're getting discontinued. I'm very annoyed with this, probably too much ahah! Still I gotta find replacements. Anyone have good in-ear buds they could recommend for someone that likes metal and death metal? Need something punchy. Thanks anyway, not really the place to ask but might as well it's annoying me so much. I'm also contemplating buying for about 300$ of HP10 before they're over.

Not a lot of traffic here,suggest you check out the main board entertainment or geek section:dunno:

Reactions: A55P2

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
This is the "Guess Who" with perhaps a smidgen of foresight:wg:

Saw a recent news story about Randy Bachman being reunited with a Gretsch guitar (which he had used to write American Woman) that had been stolen from him in a Toronto Holiday Inn hotel 45 years ago in 1976. A fan began searching the internet for the guitar and eventually recently tracked it down in Tokyo. Great story.

45 Years After It Was Stolen, A Fan Tracks Down the Guitar Used to Write "American Woman"

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Saw a recent news story about Randy Bachman being reunited with a Gretsch guitar (which he had used to write American Woman) that had been stolen from him in a Toronto Holiday Inn hotel 45 years ago in 1976. A fan began searching the internet for the guitar and eventually recently tracked it down in Tokyo. Great story.

45 Years After It Was Stolen, A Fan Tracks Down the Guitar Used to Write "American Woman"

I liked that story about his Gretsch, my buddy had one pretty close to that.

Reactions: sheed36

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Very interesting,but would like to know more,unless I missed how the music shop got their hands on it and sold to Takeshi and when.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Recently released version without any vocals,absolutely mind-blowing. Really brings back the early '70's.

Hey @peate , thought you could help us out with your musical acumen por favor. We were wondering what the non-conventional instruments are used in this gem. Accordion?,sax and flute are in it,but others are difficult to detect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad