OT: Music 6

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

@Jets 31 Had to listen to this tune last satuday brother, while I was drinking some white russians. it got out of hand very quickly and gave me a headache of epic proportions the next day. Well, I ain't 20 anymore.

They do that to me too.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: UFO

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
You know, I feel bad for the guy; he literally painted himself up buck naked to try and blend in to the wallpaper, but his ex STILL showed up to hector his ass.
Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.38.40 AM.png

FFHockey

Oct 12, 2015
Winnipeg, Manitoba,
A bunch of us were at this show. Seen many shows over the decades but this intro was one of the best,got the crowd into a frenzy,the place was going bonkers. If familiar with ''Before the dawn'' really felt that explosion I can tell ya.
It was sad news of Myles passing,RIP.

One musical regret I have is not seeing them, I am a music nut, and love supporting Canadian bands when I can...had just mentioned to my wife the other day that April Wine is one of the bands that I played to hell growing up and never got to see!

Not a big fan of seeing re-hashed bands with new vocalists...we have several local examples of these; The Guess Who, Streetheart....players are all great but hearing Streetheart without Kenny Shields or Guess Who without Burton just doesn't cut it for me.

Needless to say I will not be going to see April Wine without Myles Goodwyn. I know he had been away for awhile already.

Trooper is another Cdn band that if I'm not mistaken, has few if any original members.

Bad Company without Paul Rodgers....not a chance. Foreigner without Lou Gramm...nope.

Reactions: Bahama Mama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad