Injury Report: Murphy out “a couple weeks”

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I want to say bring Boqvist up but I just don’t think he’s ready.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
How many more years left on Murphy deal? Guy is never healthy and has been up and down #4/5 at best

Gilbert coming back up? People said Boqvist is injured in other thread

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
How many more years left on Murphy deal? Guy is never healthy and has been up and down #4/5 at best

Gilbert coming back up? People said Boqvist is injured in other thread

He is never healthy? He has played 73+ ever season except last season and his rookie yeah (he was up and down that season). You are just blatantly lying at this point.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
He is never healthy? He has played 73+ ever season except last season and his rookie yeah (he was up and down that season). You are just blatantly lying at this point.

Maybe ‘never healthy’ is hyperbole but he has gotten hurt quite a bit and missed time.

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Boqvist missed 2 games and will be back this weekend because of a random practice incident (got hit in the mouth with a puck).

Calling him injury prone for that is stupid.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
If anyone’s getting called up it’s going to be Gilbert. I’d rather him getting 6/7 d minutes for a couple weeks than Boqvist. Keep Bo in Rockford right now and maybe if there’s a longer term injury later you give him a look.

Hope we can get Murphy back into the lineup soon because he was playing well.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
This is going to hurt more than some people realize.
Yep, he's the only right shot defensive d-man that we have here or in Rockford. This means he'll either be replaced by an offensive heavy Boqvist, a defensive d-man who shoots left, or whatever the f*** type of defender Koekkoek is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad