Multiple NFL Network employees accused of harassment.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to file a lawsuit based on claims you have hard evidence of these guys doing what they did...and then not being able to present them. Leaves the party with a giant "COUNTER SUE HERE" sign on their back.

Even without the evidence i'd be inclined to believe. Dumbass jocks grow up in that type of environment and it only gets more entrenched as they age. Unsurprising it follows them into the workplace. For every goody two shoes like Kurt Warner (as annoying as he could be with his religion, i respect the guy for being dedicated to his charity work/family) there's like 3 or 4 Warren Sapps out there.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Sapp is the least surprising one of all time.

He also literally posted a picture on twitter of what he sent.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Just noticed that Faulk was cut out of the Gameday Morning advertisement. I'm guessing he is indeed done.

A bit of a bummer since he was a pretty good and entertaining analyst. But I can do without one less scumbag.

Plus there are plenty of former NFL players who can fill these slots if the NFL Network opts to do so.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Pretty sure that you won't be seeing any of the other accused returning to TV.

NFL Network/ESPN/FOXsports/TSN/Sportsnet etc., all need to do a better job vetting their ex athletes turned analysts. And they need to reinforce with better training what is harassment in the workplace.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
This is all becoming a joke. You can now accuse someone just for staring and ruin their career. Why are women never reprimanded for flirting? Like Erin Andrews? She screwed Kirk Herbstreit once apparently. Im not condoning anything, im just saying its one sided and severely. Not all of these women on these networks are angels. Thats what you get though when you put hot babes on your sidelines eventhough you show them for like a minute a game. Sex sells and they know that, thats why they hire these chicks who sometimes dress slutty and all in these studios and on the sidelines.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
This is all becoming a joke. You can now accuse someone just for staring and ruin their career. Why are women never reprimanded for flirting? Like Erin Andrews? She screwed Kirk Herbstreit once apparently. Im not condoning anything, im just saying its one sided and severely. Not all of these women on these networks are angels. Thats what you get though when you put hot babes on your sidelines eventhough you show them for like a minute a game. Sex sells and they know that, thats why they hire these chicks who sometimes dress ****ty and all in these studios and on the sidelines.

She's also slept with professional athletes, which one would think is inappropriate considering it's her job to cover and report on them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad