Multiple NFL Network employees accused of harassment.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Man with ignorant opinions (Evans) also ignorant towards women?

I'm utterly shocked.

Edit: Article on the details of it all. NFL Harassment Suit Alleges Groping by Top Executive, Ex-Players

Doesn't paint a pretty picture.
Her suit indicates that she received photos and texts from these guys.

So, as long as she still has them, the evidence would be on her side against those individuals.

The others who didn't leave a digital trail, it will come down to a he said she said situation against them.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Is the allegation that all these guys harrassed the same woman?

I have read some of the allegations and it seems crazy if it was just the one woman accusing all of them doing those things.

Also the Sapp stuff seems a lot more like him being a dick than sexual harassment, although I know that what consitutes sexual harassment is extremely broad now.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
seems like Rich Eisen will be talking to himself for 3-4 hours of the NFL network pregame show this week

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

So, as long as she still has them, the evidence would be on her side against those individuals.

The others who didn't leave a digital trail, it will come down to a he said she said situation against them.

No it won't. She deserves to be believed. Why would she fabricate harassment by some if she legitimately got harassed by others? Makes no sense.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO

I doubt it'll come down to "he said she said" at any point. Almost certain that this is settled out of court.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

Legally it may be a he said, she said but I doubt in terms of the NFL network dealing with it they treat it like that at all. If there is any evidence that this is true they will all be gone.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
CTE is now being used to absolve one of blame in crimes

It was going to start to happen after the nonsense claims that Hernandez gangster life was a result of CTE and not him being POS

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Sapp would actually have a better claim to that than Hernandez, given he was a DT banging heads with o-linemen on pretty much every single snap.

...But since we have evidence of his prior unsavory history with women, he's obviously full of ****.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
CTE is now being used to absolve one of blame in crimes

It was going to start to happen after the nonsense claims that Hernandez gangster life was a result of CTE and not him being POS
It is??? Who has been absolved of a crime because of CTE? Last I checked Hernandez died in prison.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
It's not that I don't believe her(especially with ex-analyst and known slimeball Warren Sapp named). Just a bit skeptical if she indeed was the one fired for theft. Among other things.

Especially in wake of the allegations brought against Michael Irvin(a guy with a sketchy past himself) turned out to be a nothing-burger.

On a related note, HFBoards Fav John Buccigross is now facing allegations.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It's not that I don't believe her(especially with ex-analyst and known slimeball Warren Sapp named). Just a bit skeptical if she indeed was the one fired for theft. Among other things.

Especially in wake of the allegations brought against Michael Irvin(a guy with a sketchy past himself) turned out to be a nothing-burger.

On a related note, HFBoards Fav John Buccigross is now facing allegations.
Her lawsuit indicates photographs and texts were sent. If she has those, it's game over.

Not going to be shocked either way it goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad