Confirmed with Link: [MTL/NSH] Devan Dubnyk to Habs for future considerations - UPD: assigned to Bulldogs

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Just wondering if right now Dubnyk is really better than Tokarski. Tokarski is doing great in Hamilton. And tough to know what he'll do in the bigs as he never has his chance. And Dubnyk seems to fall off planet earth minute by minute. Can Stéphane Waite believe he'll get him back on track? And in the end, we are keeping Budaj. So will Dubnyk be better in the AHL than Tokarski is? There are still some questions to be answered here. Just that personnally, I feel that Tokarski is not getting the recognition he deserves.

Aren't rosters expanded and they could just keep Dubnyk as #3 and send Tokarski back to the AHL?

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Montreal Canadiens boards everyone, we give up nothing to acquire a goalie, People are calling for MB's head on a pitchfork. Raging on message boards is SUPER cool guys. Keep being SUPER cool.:shakehead

HABS win CUPS*

Dubnyk laughing about the trade on tradecenter live right now lols....he's not quite sure whats going on

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Just wondering if right now Dubnyk is really better than Tokarski. Tokarski is doing great in Hamilton. And tough to know what he'll do in the bigs as he never has his chance. And Dubnyk seems to fall off planet earth minute by minute. Can Stéphane Waite believe he'll get him back on track? And in the end, we are keeping Budaj. So will Dubnyk be better in the AHL than Tokarski is? There are still some questions to be answered here. Just that personnally, I feel that Tokarski is not getting the recognition he deserves.

Dubnyk is horrible and an ahl goalie, Tokarski is better

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Montreal Canadiens boards everyone, we give up nothing to acquire a goalie, People are calling for MB's head on a pitchfork. Raging on message boards is SUPER cool guys. Keep being SUPER cool.:shakehead

it's a pointless move, maybe he should spend his time working on something meaningful

HABS win CUPS*

i like how bergevin aquires some decent players for nothing works for me even if just to expand the roster or have pieces to trade later on

the problem is where's the offensive talent we need

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Never liked Dubnyk. Hopefully he never has to suit up for the Habs. Guess he will be the starter in Hamilton? Lefebvre will be heartbroken for Mayer.

Same here this guy is a bust and a waste of a roster spot. Hopefully he's gone to Hamilton and we never see him in MTL.

Look at his stats...

Yuck.

Duthie should have told him good luck in Hamilton.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
- Did the Habs tell you what they wanted you for?
"I imagine they want me for stopping pucks."

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
it's a pointless move, maybe he should spend his time working on something meaningful

Habs fans ladies and gents... It's as if a guy can't communicate with two people at once... I'm talking with four people right now and typing this. I'm sure MB and his team can handle making two deals at once..

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
"They need me for stopping pucks":laugh:. Easily the best hyperbole of the year.

Yes Devan, they do need you to stop pucks. However, you are awful at it

HABS win CUPS*

TSN now rating Rask above Price for playoff goaltending did they even see the Olympics?

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006

Proclaimed on a message board! Cool.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
and I can go through my neighbors garbage looking for free **** but I don't, just cause it's free doesn't mean we need it

Nothing wrong with this per se, as long as he's gone at the end of the year.

I still would like to see what Tokarski can do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad