Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Josh Anderson signs extension (7 years, $5.5M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
Well if we lose Edmunson it would have cost a 5th. Chariot was a free agent in what will be the last year of a deal . I’d keep chariot out of the two . Please don’t say you would be keeping mete with Weber and petry
Oh no I was just saying we would lose one of them for cap space lol.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Can’t wait until Anderson makes all you fools eat crow. Dude is a beast. This isn’t Clarkson, this is one of the best size/speed combos in hockey- who also competes hard, plays physical, and pots goals.

locking him up through his prime was a great move.
Can’t wait until Anderson makes all you fools eat crow. Dude is a beast. This isn’t Clarkson, this is one of the best size/speed combos in hockey- who also competes hard, plays physical, and pots goals.

locking him up through his prime was a great move.
I’m with you on this . I liked domi but Anderson will be a better fit . Anderson has some incredible speed for a big man

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Lol peak performance is at 22-24? What a dumb idea that is.

Anderson is not "muscle to protect our smaller players". Where do you come up with this crap? He's not a goon he's a goal scoring power forward. Our team isn't even particularly small.
He fights all the big guys . He’s a lot more than a goon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad